Kradan is pretty OK at the moment

Started by Kradan, Aug 05, 2020, 07:28:53 AM

Author
Kradan is pretty OK at the moment (Read 59,379 times)

Kradan

Aaaaaaaw, now I feel like a huge asshole

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Kradan

You did, you did it again, Local, you smug bastard ! I was just about to post it and you as always one step ahead of me ! Hats off

Kradan

Kradan

WARNING : Graphic Imagery

May 24, 2022, 11:56:29 AM

Quote from: Local Trouble on May 23, 2022, 03:00:49 AMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5mk25pDUEU

If I'm being awfully honest my fondness for The Predator worn off quite a bit lately. I don't know, maybe I need to give it an another re-watch, it's been quite a whil

Kradan

Kradan

Project Alpha #1

Spoiler
DATE CLASSIFIED, ACCESS ONLY FOR LEVEL 4 EMPLOYEES

TRANSMISSION BEGINS IN 3, 2, 1

- So why do they call him Dr. Brain ?

- You're the new one, aren't you ?

- Yes sir, I was assigned last week

- I thought so. Well, it's not his real name, of course, it's more of a nickname. He earned it after he succesfully performed an extraction of his own brain, put it in a jar and then attached it back to his neural system

- Everybody reacts like that) Also, there was an accident ...

- Accident, sir ?

- Yes. An explosion. His spine absorbed most of the damage. Unfortunately, it costed him ability to walk. That didn't stop him, of course

- I see

- He's quite harmless by himself. He's good buliding devices, that's for sure. But we are more interested in his connection with her. Do you know who I'm talking about ?

- Yes, sir

- She kidnapped him, exploited power of his mind and she was quite good at it. Eventually they developed a connection, somehow he find a key to her heart. I don't know, maybe she just likes nerds

- She wasn't directly involved but she stole some valuable items. Our goverment wouldn't want to see these items in the possesion of a terrorist organisation

-Understood

END OF TRANSMISSION
[close]

Project Alpha #2

Spoiler
DATE CLASSIFIED. ACCESS ONLY FOR LEVEL 4 EMPLOYEES

TRANSMISSION BEGINS IN 3, 2, 1

- Were the experiments with convicts authorised ?

-No, nobody knew

- How did you do it ?

- We pick the one with the best physical parameters. Organised his escape. He helped us in return

- Helped you ?

- Well, he didn't have much of a choice after we got him. Frankly, I think he would've prefered to stay in prison. He would've at least stayed ... human

- What is his name ?

- Hell if remember. We didn't care what his name was, we just needed a lab rat. All of the documents were lost afterwards, you should've known that

- Not all of them

- Really ? You, guys are quite good at you rjob, I'll give you that. We gave him a nickname

- What nickname ?

- Well, as a joke we started to call him Mr. Blob. Heh, funny, isn't it ? ... Oh, you people don't have sense of humour. Anyway, he didn't like that nickname either, you can say he hated it, as much as he was still capble of such an emotion. It was hillarious watching him try to break the glass

END OF TRANSMISSION
[close]

Project Alpha #3

Spoiler
DATE CLASSIFIED. ACCESS ONLY FOR LEVEL 4 EMPLOYEES

- Retrievement operation was a complete failure

- Sir, I can explain ...

- Don't interrupt me. Your people were sent to get this thing and what do I hear ? Entirety of the group was lost and that thing is still running loose ! What should I tell my superiors now ? I should just give them you on the plate and let them eat you alive.

- What the hell happened, goddamit? I thought you would've chosen only the best for such a operation. Looks like you sent school boys instead

- Sir, these were the best men I ever trained and I ...

- Cut the bullshit, what happened ?

- They were slaughtered, sir

- Slaughtered ?

- Yes. Their bodies were covered in cut wounds, laying in the puddles of their own blood. Cuts were very clean and precise, sir, it knew the location of the most important arteries, they wouldn't have lasted more than 5 minutes. But that's not all, sir ...

- What else ?

- We sent 12 men. Afterwards we found only 11 bodies

- What are you saying ?

- One body is missing, sir ...

END OF TRANSMISSION
[close]

May 26, 2022, 12:04:08 PM

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on May 26, 2022, 11:35:07 AM
QuoteKradan

Last active:
May 24, 2022, 05:09:21 PM

:-\

Yeah, Internet has been quite uneven these last two days. I'm OK, sorry for worrying you

Kradan

Kradan

Immortan Jonesy

Kradan

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Did you lose internet access?

Kradan

Mobile networks are all down. Internet resumed yesterday but it's quite glitchy

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed