Predator made with colored pencils and gel pens!

Started by frasermaxx, Mar 27, 2021, 08:22:07 AM

Author
Predator made with colored pencils and gel pens! (Read 1,766 times)

frasermaxx

frasermaxx

Hi,

I thought of sharing my new predator artwork done with colored pencils and adding gel pens into the mix. Enjoy! :)

BlueMarsalis79

Absolutely beautiful.

Voodoo Magic

Great job frasermaxx! 👏

426Buddy

Incredible work

Immortan Jonesy

Remarkable work, pal. Well done.  8)

frasermaxx

Thanks guys! ;)

BlueMarsalis79

Hope to see more in the future dude!

frasermaxx

Yes more to come. Alien is next on my list :)

Immortan Jonesy

Can't wait for more  8)

Corporal Hicks

Fraser, that is incredible! I'm going to share that on our socials tomorrow if that's okay with you?

BigDaddyJohn

That's really cool man !

Voodoo Magic

It is!

I know it's so time consuming, but I wish more comics were colored this way, by hand. It's why I love Predator 1718 and some of the comics Alex Ross has done, etc. etc.

Master Chief

Great work!

Do you have an online art gallery you'd like to share?  I'm sure many of us would like to see your work.

frasermaxx

frasermaxx

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 30, 2021, 07:51:40 AM
Fraser, that is incredible! I'm going to share that on our socials tomorrow if that's okay with you?

Yes its fine with me if you share my work, much appreciated Corporal Hicks and a big thanks!:)

Quote from: Master Chief on Mar 30, 2021, 03:25:24 PM
Great work!

Do you have an online art gallery you'd like to share?  I'm sure many of us would like to see your work.

Hi Master Chief, thanks! You can check out my Instagram @frasernoronha for more of my artworks. Alien and Queen is next on my to do list!

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Mar 30, 2021, 01:09:37 PM
It is!

I know it's so time consuming, but I wish more comics were colored this way, by hand. It's why I love Predator 1718 and some of the comics Alex Ross has done, etc. etc.

https://www.avpgalaxy.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/predator1-promo-023.jpg

Yeah I agree Voodoo Magic. I do a lot of digital art too but the traditional medium has its beauty and I am a sucker for pencil and charcoal art supplies:)

BlueMarsalis79

I often miss the texture in digital art.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed