Prometheus Cover on Entertainment Weekly [Updated]

Started by ikarop, May 09, 2012, 02:39:25 PM

Author
Prometheus Cover on Entertainment Weekly [Updated] (Read 41,115 times)

zuzuki

Quote from: Cvalda on May 11, 2012, 04:12:23 PM
Quote from: ikarop on May 11, 2012, 03:11:31 PM
Full transcription: http://insidemovies.ew.com/2012/05/11/damon-lindelof-prometheus-life-after-lost/
Not even past the first page and he'd already referred to himself as a fanboy for the umpteenth time in the last few months ::)
Sorry to say this, but the same can be said about you. Every time his name get's mentioned, in with the snarky comments. You are like a broken record on this guy, along with  2 other members on this forum. Everybody gets it- he is a dork, a fanboy, a douche, he wears hats in the summer trying to look cool, you think his show was shit and he's a pretentious asshole.

The same with LGM . i agree to you on that, but the constant repetition about his bad acting every day, on every article or mention of his name is tiring.

Opinions are opinions and are to be respected, but what is the point in repeating them every day for months and months?

OpenMaw

Quote from: zuzuki on May 11, 2012, 06:05:07 PM
Opinions are opinions and are to be respected, but what is the point in repeating them every day for months and months?

We wish to recruit new members.  8)

Cvalda

Sorry to say this, but the same can be said about you. Every time his name get's mentioned, in with the snarky comments. You are like a broken record on this guy, along with  2 other members on this forum.
It's called the ignore button. Use it ::)

Vickers

Quote from: Alienhunter15 on May 11, 2012, 02:00:08 PM
Quote from: Vickers on May 11, 2012, 01:46:53 PM
For people who can't see the pictures, here's a little trick.  Quote somebody when posting a reply and look at the urls between the img tags.  You're welcome. ;)
Nope, it doesn't work.
Thanks anyway ;)

Strange, it worked for me.  I didn't see the pictures so I copied and pasted the urls inbetween the image tags and they showed up just fine. *shrug*

ikarop

Pics without the tags.

LarsVader

Quote from: ikarop on May 11, 2012, 10:15:02 PM

Pics without the tags.
Whoa! Where do these come from?

ThisBethesdaSea

Lindelof is fully aware of how he is perceived. He's a smart guy. He has more hits to his name then misses. I'm also sick to death of the 'I hate Lindelof' train that keeps its momentum. I think he's a worthy writer and hopefully his contribution makes the film stronger.

Zenzucht

Quote from: Cvalda on May 11, 2012, 06:12:27 PM
Sorry to say this, but the same can be said about you. Every time his name get's mentioned, in with the snarky comments. You are like a broken record on this guy, along with  2 other members on this forum.
It's called the ignore button. Use it ::)

Unfortunately, you still see the nickname of the dude you hate ignore.

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on May 12, 2012, 01:07:03 PM
Lindelof is fully aware of how he is perceived. He's a smart guy. He has more hits to his name then misses. I'm also sick to death of the 'I hate Lindelof' train that keeps its momentum. I think he's a worthy writer and hopefully his contribution makes the film stronger.

IMHO, to certain extent, when somebody hates your work, it means you're doing it good.

Cvalda

Quote from: Zenzucht on May 12, 2012, 05:36:15 PM

IMHO, to certain extent, when somebody hates your work, it means you're doing it good.

Why thank you.
8)

Zenzucht

Quote from: Cvalda on May 12, 2012, 06:50:17 PM

Why thank you.
8)

:D

You're not the one I hate ignore.

King Xeno

I apologize if this has been touched upon already, reading the new Entertainment Weekly issue there is the one picture with David walking on the surface of the planet with the group, all who are wearing helmets including David. David being an android why would he need a helmet? Is he a hidden android like Ash or am i completly missing something?

Xenomorphine

'Requiem' was a good film, you say...

ThisBethesdaSea

I don't think anyone hates Lindelof's work...and to use his words......"I get the disappointment." There's a sense of collective disappointment when it came to the series finally of LOST. It was never going to live up to anyone's expectations, especially as the imagination came up with a dozen scenarios for what was actually going on. Again, Lindelof concedes this and talks about disappointment is also a very real when it comes to Prometheus, and he goes on to further realize that if the film fails, everyone will blame the writer.

That all being said..what the fukc more do people want from him? I say we root for him until we have cause not to.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed