More Leaked Set Photos!

Started by 333zzz, Dec 09, 2016, 01:54:21 AM

Author
More Leaked Set Photos! (Read 48,724 times)

motherfather

motherfather

Terraforming bay!?

Finally. Some confirmation that there is some colonization tech aboard that ship after all.

lv_226

lv_226

Quote from: motherfather on Dec 09, 2016, 02:02:49 PM
Terraforming bay!?

Finally. Some confirmation that there is some colonization tech aboard that ship after all.
Definitely getting a Dead Space vibe here... which is nice considering how I felt that Dead Space was mirroring Alien/Aliens-- especially in the sequel.

oduodu

oduodu

Quote from: whiterabbit on Dec 09, 2016, 10:27:09 AM

Is it just my perverted mind or are there some Engineer Chicks in that holocaust?

What where on the pic are they?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Far middle, bottom right. I think they look pretty feminine.

Enoch

Enoch

Everything looks fine.

oduodu

oduodu

Wait a minute ......

Could It be that engineers are trying to breed female engineers cause there is no ones left?

Was earth a breeding ground for. Fertile female engineers?

So apart from using the xeno as a redbutton auto destruct meganism for seeded worlds ? What if Shaw was the first female the engineer saw? What about when he picked her up ? If he (Bob) was the engineer from another faction trying to prevent the engineers from breeding females? Was that why was so enamoured by looking at magazines ? He's never seen our world as he is from another faction sent to prevent the engineers from harvesting females and then destroying all creatures and man? 

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: oduodu on Dec 09, 2016, 04:06:17 PM
Wait a minute ......

Could It be that engineers are trying to breed female engineers cause there is no ones left?

So apart from using the xeno as a redbutton auto destruct meganism for seeded worlds ? What if Shaw was the first female the engineer saw? What about when he picked her up ? If he (Bob) was the engineer from another faction trying to prevent the engineers from breeding females? Was that why was so enamoured by looking at magazines ? He's never seen our world as he is from another faction sent to prevent the engineers from harvesting females and then destroying all creatures and man?

:o You're starting to spook me out!

oduodu

oduodu

In that synopsis from Spaihts it is reported that the engineers lost the ability to reproduce. A think it was meant different then sexually but it could fit in nicely

It could literally be a case of "there goes the last female" ala do do style!

This has really got my attention.

Shit this speculating  is almost better then  watching the movie.!!

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: oduodu on Dec 09, 2016, 04:11:41 PM
In that synopsis from Spaihts it is reported that the engineers lost the ability to reproduce. A think it was meant different then sexually but it could fit in nicely

It could literally be a case of "there goes the last female" ala do do style!

This has really got my attention.

Shit this speculating  is almost better then  watching the movie.!!
:laugh:

oduodu

oduodu

Quote from: Himmelblau on Dec 09, 2016, 04:09:36 PM
Quote from: oduodu on Dec 09, 2016, 04:06:17 PM
Wait a minute ......

:o You're starting to spook me out!

Canyt help myself !! LOL

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Necronomicon II on Dec 09, 2016, 09:23:26 AM
That truck would be right at home in the depths of the Nostromo, nice.

Yeah, I really like the look of that cargo bay. Dirty, industrial looking, would fit right in with the Nostromo look like you said.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 09, 2016, 09:27:06 AM
I think it looks quite like the Prometheus rovers too.

Looks more like something from Blade Runner to me.

Astronoë

Astronoë

Quote from: Infected on Dec 09, 2016, 11:24:56 AMAnyway, who is willing to fight one of those little neomoprhs one on one in an octagon,
if you win you will get 50 milion tax free.

??

Me, that little f**ker wouldn't stand a chance, it's quite small and I would break it's legs, arms n neck, don't have to worry about the acid and it has no dangerous tail. It's very strong I bet but it's so SMALL. Size matters, n it has puny arms with little reach, I could punch it n kick its arse all day long without it getting at me.

Since it's pure evil, I would enjoy torturing it after.
Dirty little demon!

fiveways

fiveways

Quote from: Astronoë on Dec 09, 2016, 05:10:24 PM
Quote from: Infected on Dec 09, 2016, 11:24:56 AM
So they do have something to contribute to the gigantic dead body arena!!!

Anyway, who is willing to fight one of those little neomoprhs one on one in an octagon,
if you win you will get 50 milion tax free.

??

Me, that little f**ker wouldn't stand a chance, it's quite small and I would break it's legs, arms n neck, don't have to worry about the acid and it has no dangerous tail. It's very strong I bet but it's so SMALL. Size matters, n it has puny arms with little reach, I could punch it n kick its arse all day long without it getting at me.

I'd want to know how fast it is and what it's teeth are like before i took that fight (and thickness of it's skin).  Currently I still have $50 on the little f**ker as i think it would bite your leg/arm/hand off depending on speed and the PSI of its bite.  I'm not saying anything about you, your physicality or anything like that.  I am saying that thing looks like it would f**k someone up regardless of background without firearms/an effect weapon. 

Astronoë

Astronoë

Quote from: fiveways on Dec 09, 2016, 05:20:15 PMI'd want to know how fast it is and what it's teeth are like before i took that fight (and thickness of it's skin).  Currently I still have $50 on the little f**ker as i think it would bite your leg/arm/hand off depending on speed and the PSI of its bite.  I'm not saying anything about you, your physicality or anything like that.  I am saying that thing looks like it would f**k someone up regardless of background without firearms/an effect weapon.

There's that thing that's called reach-advantage, it wouldn't get to me.

It would receive kicks n punches before it could get in close n it wouldn't be hard to put it out of balance n then pin it down. Since it's newborn it'll be squisher than the adults so breaking its legs n stuff shouldn't be hard.
Ripley broke the neck of the alien queen in Alien 3 when it was newborn.

ugly little worm!

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Let's wait to see how they act in the movie before making decisions on fighting it remember.... Size matters not!! :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed