The Misquote Thread

Started by Huggs, Dec 18, 2018, 04:34:58 AM

Author
The Misquote Thread (Read 17,628 times)

Huggs

Huggs

You did this to me, with your cooking. You fattened me up so I couldn't get out - The Penguin

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

The man who says his wife can't take a joke, forgets that she took him -  Trump

Huggs

Huggs

They're lying to your f***ing faces. The great beyond is bullsh*t! - John Connor

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

My mouth is the weapon. My smile is the trigger. My tongue is the bullet. Label me as a perfect organism - David 8's creation

Huggs

Huggs

I have sensitive nipples - Charles Barkley

Kradan

Kradan

EAT THIS ! - any Snickers' advertisement

Huggs

Huggs

I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - English Bob

Huggs

Huggs

Like a blind man at an orgy, I was gonna have to feel things out - Socrates

Huggs

Huggs

It's obvious that I'm a woman, and I have needs like any other woman - Bill Belichick

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I think God is actually a dog. I mean, seriously, if you spell "god" in reverse, it says "dog". And if you spell "dog" in reverse, it says "god". Therefore, God in Christianity is actually a dog - Ben Shapiro

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

The sea is calm tonight. I said hello to Jack Dawson. I started early, took my dog, and visited the sea. Jack Dawson is a time traveler. The mermaids in the basement came out to look at me. People call me a perfectionist, but I'll tell you one thing: Jack Dawson is a Terminator - James Cameron

Huggs

Huggs

I've committed pizza genocide! - Michelangelo

Huggs

Huggs

"Sometimes Christmas... sometimes birthdays... sometimes mayhem, suffering and death... sometimes you just need to feel... something good" - Kratos

Huggs

Huggs

I'll never let go - Robert Wagner

Huggs

Huggs

Prepare to meet...Mr. Angry Eyes! - Guy Fieri

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed