What's the most terrifying thing you've ever experienced?

Started by Cvalda, Apr 02, 2012, 10:03:46 PM

Author
What's the most terrifying thing you've ever experienced? (Read 6,918 times)

chupacabras acheronsis

i've had countless near death experiences when i was a kid. i think i used up all my luck because there's no way a kid as reckless as i was could survive so many idiotic decisions.

when i was four, i went to pick up a ball we were playing with into a pool, fell into it and stayed down there for good two minutes. besides almost drowning, i catched a bad cold and i was in bed for days. then once i somehow thought it was cool to play stand on top of the railing of a 15 story building. then i got pulled from the train tracks the next year. then i ran in front of a speeding bus, in the entrance to a graveyard nonetheless. i made an habit out of miscalculating traffic and escaping miraculously for good part of my childhood.

but the scariest moment was when one of my classmates suddenly pulled out a .38 revolver in the middle of the f**king class and played russian roulette point blank against my shoulder. it's the only moment i can remember being so anxious and overloaded with information that i jut froze. i wouldn't have told anybody until the end of the year if another classmate hadn't seen that too.

oh, and the earthquakes, i guess.

Cvalda

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Apr 03, 2012, 03:00:42 AM
but the scariest moment was when one of my classmates suddenly pulled out a .38 revolver in the middle of the f**king class and played russian roulette point blank against my shoulder. it's the only moment i can remember being so anxious and overloaded with information that i jut froze. i wouldn't have told anybody until the end of the year if another classmate hadn't seen that too.
THE F**K?!!

First Blood

Talk about living dangerously my friend. 

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 03, 2012, 03:03:31 AM
THE F**K?!!
i really didn't know what to do. barely knew him for over a month and i had no idea what could happen if i ratted him, last thing i wanted was to be on a shit list. i wanted to take it easy and get out of his way then approach the school counselor with privacy.

jesus i was such a fool. the next year he was still in the school. i mean, he wasn't a particularly bad guy, not some gangsta prick but you just can't go around with a(stolen) gun in your bag. you can't bring a gun to school, and you most certainly f**king can't play with it loaded on someone like a f**king lighter. dude was irresponsible and armed and i had to go a full year knowing he was not getting kicked out because of "social aid scholarship". he told me he was carrying because he had some people after him in his shit guetto. no shit.

that's how it feels to have the system itself endangering you. i'm not scared of guns or getting shot, living in a place in which riots are a national holiday gets you used to gunfire, but knowing that there's about two kilograms pull between his finger and your vital organs is never pleasant.

Quote from: First Blood on Apr 03, 2012, 03:09:55 AM
Talk about living dangerously my friend. 

El riesgo siempre vive!

r888

First time on a roller coaster that was f**king scary for me

Bat Chain Puller

I ran into a bear in a corn field. I was so close I could smell it. f**king heart attack.

Scared a panther/puma or some big ass mountain lion thing out of a garage on a construction site. I think we BOTH shit ourselves. f**king massive head on that cat. Ran like the wind. Thankfully it was in the opposite direction.

Almost died in a storm at sea. Huge storm blew in outta nowhere and of course we had no business being in a boat that small and we almost paid for it. I remember the front of the boat pointing straight down into one of those deep gaps in the ocean between waves.

Cvalda

Bat Chain.

I am impressed.

Bat Chain Puller

First Blood

The ocean is one thing I tend to get uncomfortable around. So you have my eternal respect after sharing that storm at sea story. :D

Topazora

Topazora

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Apr 02, 2012, 10:31:06 PM
Most terrifying thing for me was nearly dying twice.

I, huh, kinda know how you feel......... :-\

Back in the week of Thanksgiving 2010, I ended up in the hospital overnight for blood transfusion for throwing up twice and passing out in the bathroom.

It wasn't so much terrifying for me as it was humiliating.

King Rathalos

I was 10 when his happened to me but anyways...

I'm taking out the trash, so what do I find behind the dumpster? A f**king adult Burmese Python just staring back at me. It didn't do anything but the damn thing kept sort of like turning it's head in every direction I moved. Needless to say I had a little fear for snakes for a few weeks after that.

Cvalda

D'awww, he just wanted to say hi. ;D Do you live where they occur either naturally or introduced, or was it someone's escaped pet?

King Rathalos

Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 03, 2012, 10:09:41 AM
D'awww, he just wanted to say hi. ;D Do you live where they occur either naturally or introduced, or was it someone's escaped pet?

Florida, so either introduced or escaped. :)

Funny enough I now wish I would've taken it home. :laugh:

Cvalda

Quote from: King Rathalos on Apr 03, 2012, 10:11:26 AM
Florida, so either introduced or escaped. :)

Funny enough I now wish I would've taken it home. :laugh:
Ah, yes, Florida. I used to live there, but before the python invasion :P I do miss the iguanas and anoles and gators everywhere. :(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed