Marvel's First Alien Series Announced!

Started by Kailem, Dec 07, 2020, 07:22:32 PM

Author
Marvel's First Alien Series Announced! (Read 281,831 times)

judge death

the xenos we have is already a new kind, adding even more now.....After alpha and everything in last arch I fear what we will see.

TilotnyWorshiper28

yay new kind of alien.  new possibilities  win/win

426Buddy

426Buddy

No need for a gimmick of of the month, if you do it right nothing will match the original creature.

Can we just get a whole new team? My vote goes to Gaska and Tristan even though I don't think either would do it.

RidgeTop

Engineer

Quote from: RidgeTop on Oct 05, 2021, 02:28:37 AM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Oct 04, 2021, 08:02:35 PM
https://twitter.com/PhillipKJohnson/status/1445115047408197645

Oh! Oh! Let me guess! Another Alien toy with some minor alterations?

Correct!! You win the grand prize! Which is... disappointment :-/

Kradan

Kradan

I wonder, where these egg and crashlanded ship in the panels Hicks posted earlier were traced from ?

Also, LMAO, RidgeTop  ;D

Corporal Hicks

As long as it's not a traced promo-shot or picture of an actual figure, I'm all for the Kenner reference.

Kradan

It's gonna be exactly that and you know it

Corporal Hicks

Let a boy hope for the best.

HuDaFuK

Quote from: RidgeTop on Oct 05, 2021, 02:28:37 AMOh! Oh! Let me guess! Another Alien toy with some minor alterations?

:laugh:

Salty but fair.

TilotnyWorshiper28

Quote from: 426Buddy on Oct 04, 2021, 10:00:35 PM
No need for a gimmick of of the month, if you do it right nothing will match the original creature.

Can we just get a whole new team? My vote goes to Gaska and Tristan even though I don't think either would do it.
we don't know if its going to be a gimmick of the month  and I don't think we need a new team a new artist sure but not writer

BlueMarsalis79

I say new team.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed