The Sound of Alien: Isolation Insider Video Released

Started by ikarop, Apr 02, 2014, 04:39:04 PM

Author
The Sound of Alien: Isolation Insider Video Released (Read 32,334 times)

gabgrave

That last part...love it. :-*

Nightlord

Good video, great ending as well.

Bio Mech Hunter

Fantastic. Especially the end. I'm really looking forward to this.

GhettoDefendant

I loved watching it move around the room, hunting for you. the animations are brilliant.

i also like how they're not trying to beat us over the head with "Its cannon!"

Corporal Hicks

Some lovely new footage in there. And hearing that Alien musical movement was nice. Im due a proper rewatch of the trilogy soon.

Razz

That last part, creepy stuff. :o

reecebomb

Yes! Goldsmith's score sounds incredible in this.

Predatorium

Why is the alien walking around like a raptor and sounding like one? It doesn't feel alien at all. Just replace alien skin with raptor and you see it's not alien at all, just a raptor in it's behaviour. This game is just like the kitchen scene from Jurassic Park. Lame. And where are the weird alien sounds it made in the first movie?

Vepariga

f**king YES. All of my yes. all of it.

It.

thecaffeinatedone

thecaffeinatedone

Not gonna get my hopes up.
None these interviews talk about level progression gameplay mechanics and how they're going to keep it from being repetitive. Not to mention characters... Same ol' same ol' "Lookit how authentic we are! :D" doesn't mean much when Gearbox did the same thing.

EDIT: Although the inclusion of the oculus rift would be interesting.

Vrastal

It looks amazing that last part made me jump a teeny bit. loved watching it stalk around the room

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Quote from: Predatorium on Apr 04, 2014, 08:56:29 AM
Why is the alien walking around like a raptor and sounding like one? It doesn't feel alien at all. Just replace alien skin with raptor and you see it's not alien at all, just a raptor in it's behaviour. This game is just like the kitchen scene from Jurassic Park. Lame. And where are the weird alien sounds it made in the first movie?

Disagree, the Alien moves so much smoother than Raptors.

Mus

That breathing is going to get so annoying

Quote from: Predatorium on Apr 04, 2014, 08:56:29 AM
Yeah I'm not really into that guttural alligator sound it makes

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed