Predator south China sea

Started by predator elite, Apr 25, 2023, 11:55:20 PM

Author
Predator south China sea (Read 8,102 times)

predator elite

predator elite

So I recently bought the book and I know you cannie find it anywhere online so I figured I'd throw the fandom a bone and type it up on my laptop chapter by chapter till it's done but I also thought about doing it as an audio book doing a chapter at a time, only thing is I'm Scottish and while I don't have that thick an accent some might have trouble understanding me but I also know some prefer audio books, anyone got a preferred one over the other or would you like both I'm a bit of an invalid so it makes no difference to me

Stitch

Stitch

While I think copying out chapter by chapter is a nice idea, you might find yourself falling foul of copyright law.

An audiobook recording might not trigger the same reaction, though. You could do it as a series on YouTube.

Kradan

Kradan

Audiobook

Still Collating...

Audiobook. There are multiple fan readings of old Alien novels that haven't triggered the copyright law, so that might be the best option.

Please, and thank you so much for even considering this!

Wweyland

Wweyland

This needs to be released in an omnibus with the other DH novels.
I got a physical copy for something like 70 EUR and loved it, although the book broke apart later.

predator elite

predator elite

Quote from: Stitch on Apr 26, 2023, 03:31:55 AMWhile I think copying out chapter by chapter is a nice idea, you might find yourself falling foul of copyright law.

An audiobook recording might not trigger the same reaction, though. You could do it as a series on YouTube.

Well what I might end up doing if people want it that way I'll probably type it up anyway to make it easier for me to read out loud so there's always that for others

Quote from: Still Collating... on Apr 26, 2023, 11:40:18 AMAudiobook. There are multiple fan readings of old Alien novels that haven't triggered the copyright law, so that might be the best option.

Please, and thank you so much for even considering this!

No worries my dude been wanting them to reprint it for years and it never happened so when I got it and about 7 other books I figured I could help out folks in the same boat, wasn't bloody cheap but it was a good deal lol

Quote from: Wweyland on Apr 27, 2023, 10:37:17 AMThis needs to be released in an omnibus with the other DH novels.
I got a physical copy for something like 70 EUR and loved it, although the book broke apart later.

I hear you man I got mine for £110 but it came with 7 other predator books so once scs is done I'll probably do flash and blood and forever midnight and hopefully at some point turnabout, I'd love them to do that but it's weird how they did so little printing of the older books

SiL

SiL

If you scan the pages, or even just take decent photos of them, the text can be automatically transcribed into digital text pretty easily. iPhones can do it internally.

Russ840

Russ840

I personally would be eternally grateful if you did either of what you are proposing. Really want to read the book but it is silly money.

Retropocalypse

Retropocalypse

Question: I own a PDF version of Predator: South China Sea due to it being unavailable in my country and the cost to acquire it is... extremely unfair and expensive.

Am I able to share it?

I don't know the legal ramifications since the licensed publisher no longer exists, and as mentioned above, people have circumvented copyright issues before.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

We'll allow it.

Kradan

Kradan

Ahoy, mateys !

Retropocalypse

Retropocalypse

Here's the link: Predator: South China Sea

426Buddy

426Buddy

Wow! I've been waiting literally forever to read this, thank you so much!!

Kradan

Still Collating...

Quote from: Retropocalypse on Apr 28, 2023, 05:45:45 PMHere's the link: Predator: South China Sea

You are a legend! When the big shots don't deliver, the fans here always do, thanks so much!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed