William Gibson's Alien 3

Started by Ultramorph, Apr 26, 2018, 08:06:32 PM

Author
William Gibson's Alien 3 (Read 154,518 times)

bobby brown

bobby brown

Nah, that's always been it.

Frosty Venom

Frosty Venom

So things are really starting to amp up in this issue.

bobby brown

bobby brown

I hope the hybrid design is inspired.

Prez

Prez

Just picked up issue 3 today from my local. Beautiful cover. Can't wait to read it tonight.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Picked up and read last night. Still enjoying this. I did love the panels aboard the Rodina.

Still disappointed at all the small spaceships being dropships, though. Give me some different designs!

Looking forward to the final 2 issues. Should be kicking into high gear soon. Can't wait to see the Change visualized!

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 10, 2019, 09:12:12 AMStill disappointed at all the small spaceships being dropships, though. Give me some different designs!

Especially on the part of the UPP. You never saw the Soviet union using Hueys.

The Old One

The Old One

Design pastiche... Again.

Prez

Prez

The covers for this run have all been superb - works of art. Loving the minimalism. So good even my local comic shop owner said `great cover'.

Xiggz456

Xiggz456

Best issue so far! Things are finally starting to ramp up. Looking forward to the final two issues.

Kane's other son

Continues to underwhelm. If this was a movie, we would be over the one hour mark with little action or forward momentum and no memorable characters. No wonder they shelved the script.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

If the visuals were more interesting, this would have entertained me more than the real Alien 3 did.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Really enjoyed this issue, i liked the slow burn and now things are ramping up nicely. We get some time with Hicks, Newt, and Bishop which was nice. Things are starting to go to hell on both stations and I enjoyed the Alien action mostly.

Spoiler
I thought in the script when they were contaminated they changed immediatly?
[close]

The art still isnt my favorite but it is servicable and i like the rest. Not sure how anyone can say there hasnt been any action or forward momentum, there was a lot happening in this issue with the action and aliens.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: 426Buddy on Jan 11, 2019, 12:21:33 AM
Spoiler
[close]

No, I think in both drafts that
Spoiler
Welles changes during a briefing and Tully runs off into the depths of the station.
[close]

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 11, 2019, 07:59:42 AM
Quote from: 426Buddy on Jan 11, 2019, 12:21:33 AM
Spoiler
[close]

No, I think in both drafts that
Spoiler
Welles changes during a briefing and Tully runs off into the depths of the station.
[close]

Yeah i think thats what happens in the scripts

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

In the second draft,

Spoiler
Tully realizes he's contaminated and kills himself in a freezing unit mid change.
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed