William Gibson's Alien 3

Started by Ultramorph, Apr 26, 2018, 08:06:32 PM

Author
William Gibson's Alien 3 (Read 153,197 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Again, I really enjoyed the second issue. As stated it's still moving forward with the set-up but I do like they've allowed this and not condescended down into 4 issues. I am loving seeing all of this visualized.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I'm not sure if my shop didn't put them out...or just straight up ran out of issues yesterday. I'm hoping they'll have issue 2 this weekend at some point

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I have my copy ordered. Can't wait.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Dec 13, 2018, 01:05:20 PM
I'm not sure if my shop didn't put them out...or just straight up ran out of issues yesterday. I'm hoping they'll have issue 2 this weekend at some point

Ask them to add to your Pull List. You wont miss out then.

My place apparently sold out of #1. So I'm glad to hear it's doing well.

DorkiDori

DorkiDori

my copies shipped out today! should have them Monday or Tuesday :D super excited to read issue 2!

426Buddy

426Buddy

Another nice set up issue, cant wait for the pay off to come.

I liked the art at first but by the end of this issue its feeling a bit bland.

Overall its got me pretty hooked. I know the story via script summaries and discussion but have not actually read the script.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I've said several times how I love the standard covers for this, but that is freaking awesome.

Perfect-Organism

Yah, it's really good.  That's what an alien would look like in a metropolitan environment under neon lights...

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

It definitely makes me think of a Blade Runner crossover.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

All that neon is what would happen if a facehugger attached itself to a Tron character.

Just finished issue two. I'm really enjoying this so far. I still find the line "Screw Fox" to be hilarious in a meta sense.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Should hopefully finally get my copy of issue 2 tomorrow!

Wweyland

Wweyland

Are there 4 issues in total? Seems like a lot of setup and not much from the main characters.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I believe it's five issues.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Does anyone else think the art is a bit bland?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed