Cameron on Alien Covenant

Started by 0321recon, Aug 10, 2017, 09:55:22 PM

Author
Cameron on Alien Covenant (Read 60,751 times)

Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android

Quote from: Gash on Aug 23, 2017, 12:28:47 PM
But why should I care? Cameron's opinion is of no importance to me. If he doesn't understand the significance of Shaw in the narrative despite her death that just confirms my view that his approach to storytelling is just too damn simplistic.
Then why are you reading/watching his opinion and commenting on it? Seems like you're being passive aggressive here, to be honest.

SiL

SiL

Gash goes out of his way to make sure people know he doesn't care about things, particularly Cameron.

Gash

Gash

Hmm, and why are you Paranoid Android on a Covenant forum when you have nothing of any worth to say on it?

Of Cameron, I don't see any deeper significance in his opinion over anyone elses. If people are using his vague comments as a justification for their own bias that's their affair but they are clutching at straws if they feel it gives their point of view more legitimacy.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Gash on Aug 23, 2017, 12:59:44 PM
Hmm, and why are you Paranoid Android on a Covenant forum when you have nothing of any worth to say on it?
The forum is AvPGalaxy; Covenant is just one of the subsections.

QuoteOf Cameron, I don't see any deeper significance in his opinion over anyone elses.
We get that. Nobody is confused. You don't need to keep stating it.

Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android

Because I care. :P

Gash

Gash

Quote from: SiL on Aug 23, 2017, 01:00:51 PM
The forum is AvPGalaxy; Covenant is just one of the subsections.

Indeed it is.

Paranoid Android why are you on the Covenant subsection, thread selection, of the AvPGalaxy website, a film you don't like?

Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android

Quote from: Gash on Aug 23, 2017, 01:09:52 PM
Paranoid Android why are you on the Covenant subsection, thread selection, of the AvPGalaxy website, a film you don't like?

Quote from: Paranoid Android on Aug 23, 2017, 01:03:31 PM

Gash

Gash

Quote from: Paranoid Android on Aug 23, 2017, 01:12:10 PM
Quote from: Gash on Aug 23, 2017, 01:09:52 PM

Quote from: Paranoid Android on Aug 23, 2017, 01:03:31 PM

Right, so you understood me the first time. Thanks Sil. That helped.

Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android

No need to attack SiL over here. He is right, after all. Me understanding what you meant doesn't change that.

Alionic

Alionic

Quote from: Paranoid Android on Aug 23, 2017, 12:42:01 PM
Quote from: Gash on Aug 23, 2017, 12:28:47 PM
But why should I care? Cameron's opinion is of no importance to me. If he doesn't understand the significance of Shaw in the narrative despite her death that just confirms my view that his approach to storytelling is just too damn simplistic.
Then why are you reading/watching his opinion and commenting on it? Seems like you're being passive aggressive here, to be honest.

:o

All of your posts on this forum are 'passive aggressive' or condescending in one form or another.

Highland

Highland

^From the guy the calls people mental retards.....

Alionic

Alionic

Quote from: Highland on Aug 23, 2017, 11:58:39 PM
^From the guy the calls people mental retards.....

The only person I've called a mental retard on these forums is President Trump.

SM

SM

Not exactly accurate.  Or appropriate.

Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android

Quote from: Alionic on Aug 24, 2017, 12:37:04 AM
The only person I've called a mental retard on these forums is President Trump.

Quote from: Alionic on Jul 29, 2017, 01:19:45 AM
Quote from: Paranoid Android on Jul 29, 2017, 01:17:53 AM
Is there an actual point behind me hating the film (which I stated several times by now)?

You tell us. Weaponized autism isn't prone to self-awareness.

::)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Comeon folk, Gash has been dealt with and has a temp ban and Alionic has been warned in the past. Let's not drag things to the surface, please.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed