New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,259,267 times)

kotsy

kotsy

Howdy, long time lurker, finally decided to make an account. I've been a fan of Alien since I was a little kid when my grandpa and I watched it together. With my career as a mortician and just growing up I have fallen away from "fandom" as it were, and I guess this is my attempt to get back into that. I miss it so.

BlueMarsalis79

You are very welcome.  ;D

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Fandom taking hits is just part of it.  I'll fall way out of anything A/P/AvP related and then get the itch again for a few months only for it to fall off.  It is just the way it happens.  Nothing stays fresh forever. 

Chieftain Suom

Greetings! I'm Suom aka SynthNorbert, Co-Administrator of Xenopedia! Currently re-reading Music of the spears.

Cosmic Incubation

Quote from: Chieftain Suom on Sep 20, 2022, 01:02:45 PMGreetings! I'm Suom aka SynthNorbert, Co-Administrator of Xenopedia! Currently re-reading Music of the spears.

Welcome Suom!

Music of the Spears is one ive been interested in for a while and need to check out!

Chieftain Suom

Quote from: Cosmic Incubation on Sep 20, 2022, 02:32:08 PM
Quote from: Chieftain Suom on Sep 20, 2022, 01:02:45 PMGreetings! I'm Suom aka SynthNorbert, Co-Administrator of Xenopedia! Currently re-reading Music of the spears.

Welcome Suom!

Music of the Spears is one ive been interested in for a while and need to check out!

Thanks, Cosmic! It's a fun read! If you haven't yet, I'd recommend reading through Genocide first. While it's not completely necessary, it does add a bit more depth to Music of the Spears.

Corporal Hicks

Another of you?!  :P Welcome Suom. It's been a little while since I revisited Music but I remember absolutely loving it.

Chieftain Suom

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 21, 2022, 08:01:12 AM

Another of you?!  :P Welcome Suom. It's been a little while since I revisited Music but I remember absolutely loving it.

Thank you, Corporal!    While the comic novelization's in-universe chronology really throws me off, the story MORE than makes up for it!!

savannaGre4n

savannaGre4n

Hello everyone, how are you doing?

Cosmic Incubation

Quote from: savannaGre4n on Sep 28, 2022, 11:22:48 AMHello everyone, how are you doing?

Hello and welcome!  :D

Doing well myself! How are you?

TrueXeno

TrueXeno

Hi, finally made an account here after years of lurking. Can't wait for the Aliens Expanded events to start.

Corporal Hicks

Welcome! I'm looking forward to all the Expanded events too. Excited to see how it all goes!

DavidIsDaddy

I'm Charles, long time Alien fan but have been getting more and more heavy into the "expanded" franchise in the last few years- I'm working on a Xenomorph cosplay, reading up on the Alien books, and just trying to find more people to talk about this franchise with! All my friends aren't nearly as obsessed as I have been.

And, obviously, I do love me some David.

Master Chief

Welcome aboard, new recruits!

If you haven't gone over the Forum Rules / Help FAQ, please take a look.  Enjoy!

Ar-Durinn

Hello everyone, Im Ar-Druinn, live in Taiwan.
I don't have any friends who love AVP :'( , but I still find a lot of fun myself, I hope I can write predator novels(and come drawings) and have fun with everyone.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed