Recent posts

Alien-Predator Literature / Re: Alien Romulus Novelization
Last post by Pocok - Today at 09:42:31 AM
Quote from: Elmazalman on Today at 07:24:23 AMStill waiting on the English translation for the Japanese Prometheus novelisation ...

A fan-made version is available here, through Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/posts/full-translation-93991956?immediate_pledge_flow=true
Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien Romulus Teaser Trail...
Last post by irn - Today at 09:12:25 AM
Quote from: xShadowFoxX on Today at 04:00:16 AM
Spoiler
But somehow I find the black goo more forgiveable slightly over finding Big Chap floating in space.
[close]
Spoiler
I find neither compare to this film accepting that the Engineers concept is still a thing instead of forgetting Prometheus ever happened.
[close]
Last post by xShadowFoxX - Today at 08:48:30 AM
Quote from: solace97 on Today at 07:52:07 AMYou'll both regret you said that
No regrets
Great podcast as usual my friends!
Alien Films / Re: So is the Queen still aliv...
Last post by solace97 - Today at 08:16:35 AM
Yes she's alive  and so is the one in Antarctica
Alien Films / Re: Egg on Sulaco
Last post by solace97 - Today at 08:16:06 AM
Quote from: SiL on Today at 05:56:04 AMAlien and Aliens are the dreams. Alien 3 is the only real film.
The plot twist thickens
Just started it.  So far, so good.
Last post by solace97 - Today at 07:52:07 AM
You'll both regret you said that
Alien vs Predator Films / Re: Has Alien vs. Predator (20...
Last post by Kradan - Today at 07:35:49 AM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Feb 22, 2024, 10:03:04 PMChanged me life, it did.

Quote from: E. Shaw on Mar 24, 2024, 08:22:26 PMThere are brilliant aspects, the opening of the satellite which looks like the Queen, the Sacrificial Chamber as the eggs rise up, and when Dr. Graeme Miller (Ewen Bremner) awakes cocooned and tries to survive by shooting facehuggers, and more keep coming and it pans away as he screams, and the Queen chasing through the whale boneyard.

Yes

Quote from: E. Shaw on Mar 25, 2024, 09:01:56 PMI think of the fights, Scar vs Queen is the better one. Seeing Her Majesty in the open was a treat and I still the scene when Scar leapt and drives his combistick into her head was a very cool scene.

f**k yeah

I'm very upset with all of you turning this thread into a Resurrection discussion  >:(

We have just uploaded the 181st episode of the Alien vs. Predator Galaxy Podcast (right-click and save as to download). In this episode Corporal Hicks and RidgeTop are joined by writer Ed Brisson and artist Netho Diaz to discuss their work on Marvel’s Predator comic series!

Preserving the Hunt, An Interview With Ed Brisson & Netho Diaz - AvP Galaxy Podcast #181

We discuss Theta’s character journey, revisiting the Preserve Planet, Dutch Schaefer being locked back in the vault, and plenty more!

What did you think of our latest episode? Be sure to let us know down below! You can also listen to any of our previous episodes in the Podcast section under the News tab on the main menu. The Alien vs. Predator Galaxy Podcast is also available via iTunes, PodBean, GooglePlay Stitcher, and Spotify! Please be sure to leave a rating and review on whichever platform you're using!

And if you'd rather see our beautiful faces, as always, the video version of the podcast is also available on the Alien vs. Predator Galaxy YouTube channel.

Make sure your browsers are locked into Alien vs. Predator Galaxy for the latest Alien and Predator news! You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to get the latest on your social media walls. Be sure to join in with fellow Alien and Predator fans on our forums as well!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed