Aliens Anthology Features

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 25, 2010, 07:01:38 PM

Author
Aliens Anthology Features (Read 12,376 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

German DVD/Blu-Ray website, DVDuelle.de, has just posted up the titles and run-times of all the special features in the upcoming Blu-Ray set. Here are a few snippets:

• Shock & Awe: The Return of Alien with Danny Boyle [25:01 Min.]
  • Dailies: James Remar as Hicks [3:46 Min.]
  • Creating Alien Sounds from the Scratch [2:23 Min.]
  • Fincher's Alienation [3:40 Min.]
  • Renny Harlin quits [1:51 Min.]
  • Newborn Dick Removal [1:43 Min.]
  • Considering Giger's Legacy [3:03 Min.]

Aside from Alien, which strangely only gets the one feature, there is over an hours worth of additional features for each of the films. You can see the whole list over at DVDuelle.de.

predalien27

predalien27

Very cool.  Hopefully it also has all the stuff included in the Quadrilogy.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Newborn dick removal. Really?

stealth bunny

stealth bunny

•Considering Giger's Legacy [3:03 Min.]
 i wonder if this is what ADI looked at and thought fu*k that we can make them look better,then proceeded to make them look shit, not only that but they got worse every movie,i really hope the get stan winston studios to do the alien prequel. :-\

The Pointman

The Pointman

Newborn Dick Removal! bahaha. Anyways, Danny Boyle really? That's awesome.

StarBeast79

StarBeast79

Looks awesome.  I don't remember a thing from the Quad set.  Are all of these new features?

RDdaNINJA

RDdaNINJA

Newborn Dick removal, hahahaha, that`s hilarious!!  :D

Dudley

Dudley

Really poor and disappointing set of special features, I hope there's going to be more to it than what's listed as it's just downright disappointing in comparison to what was on the Quadrilogy and even the Legacy box sets.  I'd rather have a few in-depth  20+ minute features than all of these 1 or 2 minute nonsense clips.

Apart from the Newborn Dick Removal, that's gold right there.

This is only the ADDITIONAL extra features... all the extras from the quadrilogy are included as well!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Fincher's Alienation...I like that.

Highland

Highland

guess it starts to get hard to keeping adding extra's, they have to run out some time. Will pick this up for the picture and sound more than anything else. ;)

Holloway

Holloway

Um, Dudley, you realize this is all in ADDITION to everything previously released on the Quadrilogy? This represents nearly FIVE HOURS of new material beyond the Quadrilogy extras and they haven't even announced the ALIEN segments yet!  And how do you know they're "nonsense?"  How do you know they're "disappointing?"  Have you seen them yet?  Looks like this has been designed for true fans.  Maybe you're not one, which is fine, but I wonder why you're here.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Now I really, really need to get a Blu-Ray player! :o

alien5454

alien5454

Newborn Dick Removal ?

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Shock & Awe: The Return of Alien with Danny Boyle [25:01 Min.]

I have this already (tv recording)  if it is the same then it's stuff from the quadrilogy with segemts of Danny Boyle inbetween.  Nothing special really.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed