New Noomi Rapace Prometheus Image (no details)

Started by RoaryUK, Jan 06, 2012, 12:39:54 AM

Author
New Noomi Rapace Prometheus Image (no details) (Read 36,022 times)

r888

Quote from: evolution_rex on Jan 11, 2012, 05:11:25 AM
Not sure why everyone is complimenting her looks. She looks like she just took a large and reliving dump on the floor.

The suits are very cool, though.

You take that back

Alien Jockey

I'm really loving the suits, they look awesome
Looks like mass effect suits

Noomi Rapace Looks freaking beautiful there
[/quote]

It does look like mass effect. Ridley scott is going for a more tighter fit with the suits than last time. On alien the suits were a little baggy. I think noomi rapace is very attractive. She has beautiful legs, and I mean beautiful. Swedish women (like russian women) are beautiful. It looks like she's holding a helmet. The yellow glare from the interior of the helmet is awesome. I loved the suits from alien. I always thought they looked better than real astronaut suits. I could be wrong but the prometheus suits look like they're designed for combat. The whole design of the suits scream awesome. I'll definitely be doing more research on these suits.

AnthonyWC70788

I think it is more like there are suits for scientists and explorers. Which they are basically in Prometheus. In Alien, they werent geared to be doing what they are doing in Prometheus. That is why the suits look totally different. I mean they were rough neck miners. Nothing more. They never intended on going to discover a new species you know. I also think that is one of the things that made the cast of Alien so great. They didnt belong there. They were not prepared to deal with the hand that was being dealt to them. Pretty great idea really lol... Anthony

LarsVader

LarsVader

Sorry to resurrect this thread but I just found a different cut of this pic here 

with a little more on the top and bottom

btw, is the top one the original size?
I think all the other bigger versions are just resized.

*edit*
I just put them together:

Cvalda

Quote from: LarsVader on Feb 20, 2012, 08:32:04 PM
Sorry to resurrect this thread but I just found a different cut of this pic here 
http://i.usatoday.net/life/gallery/2012/l120106_moviepreview/prometheus-pg-horizontal.jpg
with a little more on the top and bottom
http://i.usatoday.net/_common/_flash/_chronology/20120105-2012-movie-preview/thumbs/1367507471001.jpg

btw, is the top one the original size?
I think all the other bigger versions are just resized.

*edit*
I just put them together:

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t253/LarsVader/prometheus1367507471001.png
Excellent reconstruction! I think she might just be on the Jockey platform!

ThisBethesdaSea

That's all kinds of Giger behind her.

bunnyavpg

Quote from: Cvalda on Feb 20, 2012, 09:04:23 PM
Excellent reconstruction! I think she might just be on the Jockey platform!

Yes she is, at the top of the shallow steps/ramp that lead from the entrance to the platform. All pictures of Shaw in this 'pressure' suit are either in the Derelict class or running away from it.

Cvalda

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Feb 20, 2012, 10:26:39 PM
That's all kinds of Giger behind her.
Indeed. Hopefully it all looks better in the film, though, color-corrected and whatnot, because a big issue with all the stills and things so far is that the sets look really plastic-y.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed