Aliens vs Avengers

Started by MudButt, Apr 18, 2024, 02:19:30 PM

Author
Aliens vs Avengers (Read 17,662 times)

Acid_Reign161

Acid_Reign161

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 03, 2024, 08:44:16 AMI stand corrected.

you forgot this one too. 😁

Acid_Reign161

Acid_Reign161

Another crossover I think would have been fun would have been Aliens/Halo.

Finding ovomorphs on a Halo ring having been studied by the Forerunners (as per the flood); imagine how full-Kenner you could go with that one, with the xeno variants burst from hosts of various Covenant species (or even Flood-xenos) - UNSC tech isn't that far removed aesthetically from USCM; could be a visually beautiful comic book.

I think that's my biggest gripe with the superhero crossovers like Superman vs Aliens and AVA etc... it's not the idea of crossovers that are the issue, I think it's more finding the *appropriate* crossovers.

Slutty Badger

Slutty Badger

Quote from: Acid_Reign161 on May 03, 2024, 01:23:09 PMhosts of various Covenant species

Covenant means something different here!

Quote from: Acid_Reign161 on May 03, 2024, 01:23:09 PMI think that's my biggest gripe with the superhero crossovers like Superman vs Aliens and AVA etc... it's not the idea of crossovers that are the issue, I think it's more finding the *appropriate* crossovers.

Hear hear.

SM

Acid_Reign161

Slutty Badger

Slutty Badger

I mean, seriously, if Didney is serious about this crossover business, they should have caved to the furry lobby and given us Aliens vs. Zootopia.

Mr.Turok

Mr.Turok

Speaking of crossovers, just wanna let the peeps know that Black Panther vs Predator announcement just dropped!

https://gizmodo.com/predator-vs-black-panther-comic-marvel-wakanda-wolverin-1851492136

Xiggz456

Xiggz456

Quote from: Mr.Turok on May 22, 2024, 08:24:23 PMSpeaking of crossovers, just wanna let the peeps know that Black Panther vs Predator announcement just dropped!

https://gizmodo.com/predator-vs-black-panther-comic-marvel-wakanda-wolverin-1851492136

f**k yes! And Percy confirmed a third crossover that he's writing which is cool as it gives these stories a kind of continuity in its own Marvel/Predator timeline.

xShadowFoxX

xShadowFoxX

Quote from: Slutty Badger on May 19, 2024, 10:44:44 AMI mean, seriously, if Didney is serious about this crossover business, they should have caved to the furry lobby and given us Aliens vs. Zootopia.
I don't know why.. but I want to see that.

Kradan

Kradan

Think of all the DNA Reflex !

xShadowFoxX

xShadowFoxX

Quote from: Kradan on Jun 24, 2024, 11:35:50 AMThink of all the DNA Reflex !
F*ck yea, dude! Like, bring Judy (or was it Trudy?) back and the Fox, they have to investigate this Gigeresque meteor that landed out in the city outskirts and then mayhem!

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Furry xenos please!

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

An update on the Avengers vs Aliens title. Odd how we haven't gotten much updates regarding this crossover but at least we got something now.

Issue #2 apparently is going to be delayed until November.

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/a-low-res-look-at-aliens-vs-avengers-by-jonathan-hickman-esad-ribic/

bulletproof2k

bulletproof2k

It looks like it's going to be quite a mess. 8)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed