Free League Publishing Announce Alien: The Roleplaying Game

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 26, 2019, 05:35:38 PM

Author
Free League Publishing Announce Alien: The Roleplaying Game (Read 159,243 times)

Xiggz456

Xiggz456

Read through the cinematic scenario included with "Colony War". The scenario was an immediate follow up to the events from the novel which was a nice touch. Included is a map of the LV187 complex, which I wish I'd known about while I was reading the novel but nevertheless it was cool seeing the layout after imagining the area in my head.

We are definitely heading in the direction of a more interconnected universe which some will definitely enjoy and others probably won't. The guides of this current heading appear to be Clara and Gaska as they've been acknowledged in the most recent outings, with not a mention of SM since "Phalanx" released.

BlueMarsalis79

I have no issue as long as it's well done. And that's the issue with Colony War as it stands so far.

Why the mention of SM though?

Xiggz456

Just noting that there's been a passing of the torch for "canon consultants" if you will.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Xiggz456 on May 03, 2022, 02:38:02 PMwith not a mention of SM since "Phalanx" released.

Quote from: Xiggz456 on May 03, 2022, 04:07:15 PMJust noting that there's been a passing of the torch for "canon consultants" if you will.

There may or may not be a reason for this, which I am not at liberty to elaborate on.

Local Trouble

I would like to know more.

426Buddy

Sounds like something unfortunate  :-\

Xenomrph

Quote from: 426Buddy on May 09, 2022, 01:46:31 AMSounds like something unfortunate  :-\
In a sense.

No physical trauma, illness, or injury if that's what you're thinking.

BlueMarsalis79

426Buddy

426Buddy

Well as long as SM and his family are doing alright then thats cool.

Still it's a bummer if he's no longer involved with the franchise.

Local Trouble

Corporal Hicks

A little late to the game, but I've finally pre-ordered Heart of Darkness. :D

[cancerblack]

I have been informed about the Arcturians in this.

I do not like it, and it's making me angry.

Local Trouble

[cancerblack]

Get fleshed out in a way that makes all other media worse just by their existence.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

A bit like talking you-know-whats?

The way the Xenopedia describes them, they sound like anime characters made flesh.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed