The most recent concert you have been to.

Started by Ghost Rider, Mar 27, 2008, 01:24:50 AM

Author
The most recent concert you have been to. (Read 77,964 times)

FiorinaFury161

While I can't say I attended it, but I just watched Queen at Live Aid 85. Freddie Mercury was sensational and Brian May was superb. One day I will break down and watch the entire Live Aid 85... I was a mere 4 months old when it happened at the moment in 1985! 

Darwinsgirl

Jethro Tull    ;D

5 Stars * * * * *

Ian Anderson was amazing...

FiorinaFury161

Pittsburgh Pride featuring Ke$ha

The acts were as follows:

Silver Haze (a lesbian rap duo from Detroit), actually decent and were a good opener.
Wrabel - a kinda Zedd copy (only gay), but his songs were mellow yet upbeat.
After a while, Ke$ha finally came on the stage and performed for over an hour. My views on Ke$ha have always been meh, but man did she put on a great show! Everyone was singing along and dancing, having a grand ole time. Makes me wonder what will be in next year's Pride... ???

Btw, my ticket was 50$ (as was everyone else's) and the venue was a small stage with laser lights and spotlights on the middle of a street in downtown Pittsburgh. Great first Pride concert! As you can imagine, the men were kissing each other as were the lesbians, I felt like I did belong there and was wonderful to finally see same sex relationships flourish without any political or religious in differences/bs.

Deathbearer

Welcome to Rockville back in April.

Two day Rock/Metal festival. Got to see Anthrax and Megadeth front row.

THE CITY HUNTER

I would love to go to a WHO concert but there all the way up north.

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

I saw Nails from California on Sunday night in Toronto.

Prez

IRON MAIDEN.

Book of Souls world tour.

3rd time I've seen this utterly amazing band - what can I say, still the greatest live rock act on the planet.

UP THE IRONS

Born Of Cold Light

I'll be going to be seeing Disturbed, Breaking Benjamin, Alter Bridge, and Saint Asonia on Tuesday.  I've heard good things about this tour.

CrimzonNinja

i seen The Birthday Massacre with MXMS Last November

im Hoping to see The Birthday Massacre again in concert next year in the spring

FiorinaFury161

Pet Shop Boys in Madison Square Theater (at MSG)

The music, the visuals, the crowd, the awe. Possibly the greatest concert experience I ever had!

Item crossed off bucket list/10

DoomRulz

Death Angel, Anthrax, and Slayer at The Sound Academy. It was definitely not the ideal venue for heavy metal. My ears were being pierced so badly halfway through Slayer's set that I had to plug them up.

Prez

Quote from: DoomRulz on Nov 23, 2016, 07:43:31 PM
Death Angel, Anthrax, and Slayer at The Sound Academy. It was definitely not the ideal venue for heavy metal. My ears were being pierced so badly halfway through Slayer's set that I had to plug them up.

VERY F**KING COOL.

Anthrax is my favourite band of all time (been a fan since the mid 80s) and I've been a Slayer fan for decades too. Used to love Death Angels' Seemingly Endless Time.

Hope your ears are better now.

DoomRulz

Quote from: Prez on Nov 24, 2016, 12:31:38 PM

VERY F**KING COOL.

Anthrax is my favourite band of all time (been a fan since the mid 80s) and I've been a Slayer fan for decades too. Used to love Death Angels' Seemingly Endless Time.

Anthrax had a better set IMO because they were more lively. The lead singer (name escapes me right now) along with Scotty always keep everyone energised. Slayer had a very Satanic backdrop which was keeping in line with their music and it looked bloody awesome, but they were kinda meh in how they reacted to the crowd.

And thanks haha. They were ringing for almost a week after the show was over!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Prez

Quote from: DoomRulz on Nov 24, 2016, 12:47:10 PM
Quote from: Prez on Nov 24, 2016, 12:31:38 PM

VERY F**KING COOL.

Anthrax had a better set IMO because they were more lively. The lead singer (name escapes me right now) along with Scotty always keep everyone energised. Slayer had a very Satanic backdrop which was keeping in line with their music and it looked bloody awesome, but they were kinda meh in how they reacted to the crowd.

And thanks haha. They were ringing for almost a week after the show was over!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Yep Anthrax always are very energetic on stage. Joey (Belladonna) has a great voice and presence in the band - happy he's back (though I did love their John Bush era music too).

I've seen Slayer live 3 times and whilst I'm a huge fan I can agree that they stand their belting out their songs and not much else. I miss Jeff :-(

Deathbearer

Saw Ghost in Jacksonville on November 4th. f**king great show.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed