New Pictures in Fangoria

Started by Darkness, Jul 13, 2004, 10:56:51 PM

Author
New Pictures in Fangoria (Read 16,308 times)

Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

That last picture gives me a hardon.  -Rusty Nails

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

Good point Cetanu and hell alien about the shoulder canon having the tracking system incorperated to were ever the pred looks, also Hell Alien when your talking about the elder and scar maybe being the same pred due to the fact that the armor is the same, as far as I can tell ALL the preds have the same armor besides the helmats,  except Scar has the stomach guard thing that know one else has.These new pics however do rock, im glad we can 100% put our fears to rest about the stumpy legged pred in the novel pictures because every shot with the preds in these pics look perfect to me.But I want to add something to the pic of celtic and the alien on him, the aline may look small because it could be farther over to celtics left side looking smaller due to the fact of being farther away from the camera rather than if it was directly on top or closer to celtics right side it would look larger.Or possibly it is just a young undeveloped alien hes fighting.Hell alien didnt you mention that in the book the grid alien is allot bigger than the rest of the other aliens because its the dominant alpha male warrior or something like that.

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

lol i hear ya rsuty. the pics are maaad kool way to kool .. i mean these look like production pics well most of then  and i think they looks great ......   ;D  

AVP FAN

AVP FAN

AVP is going to kick ass    ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D  

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Bringa, no in tha book, the elder is very different lookin. And look in P1 and P2, the armor of the preds r very diff, from each other. No pred have the same armor once they passed the test, they can do it their way after that. And if you look at the pics of the toys, they r not the same as for the armor is concern. And about the grid compared to other aliens thing, yes in tha book they mentionned it. He is probably a royal guard or preatorian if ya like . That could explain why he is bigger and stronger. But even if its the case, i dont think that PA would have done the alien as small. Would be bulshit. Aliens r 8 .5 feets. That alien is only crawling on the pred gettin to his face for the kill. And look at the alien, it so cool, you can clearly see the shape UNDER the dome. The eye sockle , the ridges ... Its so cool.

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

What up guys, you can thank me now because I just bought this issue of Fangoria and scanned the pages and sent them to darkness a minute ago.There are 6 pages total and as far as I can see its an interview with anderson.I havent read it yet but it looks good.Also the picture of the elder is 100% the elder, you'll see in my scans that you can see his cape on his back.Oh ya baby so now its just a matter of time for Darkness to post my scans for you all to enjoy.   ;D  

Saint Sinner

Saint Sinner

Hell yeah Bringer of Death, thanks man. Someone said on the cover of the issue that there's a really pissed off picture of the Elder Pred. Is this true, or did this guy just get mixed up with the picture we're already seeing?

Predgirl

Predgirl

I think the pics are cool and kick a$$ baby.  Can't wait for the moive oh yeah.  For those who worried about the Predator being stubby looking he looks good to me. I hope they advertise on tv haven't seen anything yet anyone else.

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

Ya Saint Sinner, its the same picture of the elder inside the book, the one were he's talking to anderson, still a cool picture and its deffinatly the elder due to the fact of him wearing his red cape, and in the pic with scar standing over the alien body on the ground you can see the aliens been stabbed or shot because there green/yellow blood on its back.So when ever Darkness posts em check em out, i scanned them a decent size to so youll e ablr to read all the words in the interview.In the inteview there isnt to much new info but its a good read non the less.

BRIAN

BRIAN

These pics look GREAT and I can't imagine how anyone would want to shit on this film so bad??? All I ever see at other sites is people prejudging the film before seeing it cause of Paul Anderson... I mean, is it me or were his films REALLY not that bad, not as bad as Jaded fanboys make them out to be??? For a fan of the ALIEN VS PREDATOR Comic's, this looks to be a fans dream come true and I do hope there is plenty of carnage to reflect this..

Aliminator

Aliminator

i wouldnt be surprised if it becomes the greatest movie hit in august or summer, but i would be surprised if didnt.

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Yo bringa, thnx for the pics. Hope we will see them soon. Will be very kick ass again. Eh eh.  And about the greatest hit of summer, forget it, spider man 2 will be. He is breakin records again. Nonsense. he made 256 millions in his first week. Its non sense. AvP will never beat that. But it will be in top 5 of the summer tht is for sure. I think he will do like 3-600 millions.World wide. Wich should be very good. And far than enough for a sequel.    ;D  

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

u the man bringa goodlooking out

uhhhhh

uhhhhh

ok, ive spotted 4 preds, plus the elder.  these are the preds Scar Celtic Gill the predator that is sort of dancing with the alien in the picture before the mural, was the second pic on yesterdays newest update (as well as my new wall paper).  he has 3 verticle slits going down the cheeks of his mask.  i am assuming he is another pred, though i could be wrong  then there is the elder.  these pics are sick.  the second pic is definately an elder, its dreads def. look blueish grey to me.  and the guy on the other message board said that you can see a cape in the actual pic.  i think i might be able to make out a little bit of it near his neck by his shoulder.    anyway, i hope his armour is plated in JEWELS...lovely, beautiful jewels...lol  also, Scar's stomach armour seems to be more ornate than the rest of the armour.  cant wait for the new pics, thanks Bringer.  i keep telling everyone that this movie is the movie event of the century and not to miss it, random people lol, RANDOM PEOPLE ON THE STREETS!  they think im crazy...but they will all go see it lol.  AUGUST 13th, ALIEN VS PREDATOR, DONT MISS IT, BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guy

guy

Hey bringer of death,could u please answer this question. In aliens, the marines said they are cold blooded and send off no body heat. If the predator hunts by body heat, How can he see the aliens?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed