See Alien: Covenant's Engineer Architecture in New Production Still

Started by BonesawT101, Dec 21, 2016, 02:03:44 PM

Author
See Alien: Covenant's Engineer Architecture in New Production Still (Read 20,766 times)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: windebieste on Dec 22, 2016, 03:05:41 AM
Must... Resist... Loading... DEdit...  hnnhGAAHHH!!

Don't resist. Do it.

Le Celticant

Quote from: windebieste on Dec 22, 2016, 03:05:41 AM
Must... Resist... Loading... DEdit...  hnnhGAAHHH!!

:laugh:

-Windebieste.

It always catches back, no matter how much you try to resist... It's the polygon call !  :D

Jango1201

Quote from: Xenomorph-79 on Dec 22, 2016, 05:36:34 AM
Quote from: Jango1201 on Dec 22, 2016, 05:28:35 AM
What would the tagline be?

Maybe, "Enter"? Or, "Beware"? "Darkness lies within Paradise"?

Good ones.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I think this is probably my favorite of the new stills. It's now my desktop background.  :)

Necronomicon II

I bet you were pretty happy to see those beautiful mechanical bones eh Corporal? To be honest I was not expecting to see this aesthetic again but more of that streamlined, Prometheus style. I literally jumped from the couch lol

Pvt. Himmel

locusta

It´s kind of strange that they go with that structure design, as it was a compromise during the originals production. Giger wanted to build a genuine hallway he designed on paper before. Fox said no for cost reasons, so they refurbished the bone wall structure of the egg chamber and glued them on the outer shell of the derelict (the convex shape in the picture above the bone wall). As to be read in the Giger´s Alien book.

Well, after all everybody remembers it like that from the movie. Just hope they don´t play that save card, to show us what we are used too and make it fan candy on the cost of a coherent script and sense in universe.

426Buddy

Quote from: locusta on Dec 24, 2016, 12:31:49 PM
Well, after all everybody remembers it like that from the movie. Just hope they don´t play that save card, to show us what we are used too and make it fan candy on the cost of a coherent script and sense in universe.

Well Prometheus skipped the fan candy and avoided showing what we are used too and it  still lacked a coherent script and sense of universe.

At least this time, worst case, we'll get some fan candy.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed