Prometheus Blu-ray extras via BBFC

Started by Keyes, Jul 28, 2012, 10:45:50 PM

Author
Prometheus Blu-ray extras via BBFC (Read 50,598 times)

fiveways

I'm excited, sounds like a good amount of extras to go over.

boostedlsj

Holy shit now I'm excited. Paradise huh? Does this mean a alternate ending? Engineer speaking on Blu Ray? Sweet

Jango1201

Quote from: predxeno on Aug 15, 2012, 01:07:41 AM
For a second I thought one of the deleted scenes said "Janek Fills Vickers" and I thought "Oh God there's a sex scene here" and then I reread it and saw the rest of the title. :laugh:

Great minds think alike

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Ok, I'm back in. Half an hour is a lot of new material... plenty of room to right this ship. Now they just gotta cut it back in.

Vepariga

Arrivial of the Engineers should be interesting,I like to see how they interact with eachother.

bobby brown

"JANEK FILLS VICKERS IN"

szkoki

szkoki

dirty boy

psychonaut25

I'm looking forward to the deleted scene titled Paradise....

scarhunter92

Ooze on First

FIFIELD ATTACKS

Hopefully this will be the WETA 'altered' Fifield with a more 'alien' look and the long limbs/claws.

Vecrotus

Quote from: Ooze on First on Aug 15, 2012, 02:54:25 PM
FIFIELD ATTACKS

Hopefully this will be the WETA 'altered' Fifield with a more 'alien' look and the long limbs/claws.

I don't think so. I think that it is just going to be the alternate version of Fifield's attack with Weyland present, as seen in the trailers that were shown before the movie was released.

St_Eddie

Seeing that list of surprisingly lengthy deleted scenes gives me a bitter-sweet feeling.  On the one hand, I'm relieved that the material will be included on the disc but on the other hand, it makes me all the sadder that we won't be getting an extended cut.

Hopefully, some kind person will put together a fan edit and post it online.  Ideally though, I really had been hoping for an official extended cut.

Virgil

Virgil

Quote from: St_Eddie on Aug 15, 2012, 04:07:44 PM
Seeing that list of surprisingly lengthy deleted scenes gives me a bitter-sweet feeling.  On the one hand, I'm relieved that the material will be included on the disc but on the other hand, it makes me all the sadder that we won't be getting an extended cut.

Hopefully, some kind person will put together a fan edit and post it online.  Ideally though, I really had been hoping for an official extended cut.

I'm pretty confident there'll be an extended cut yet. Fox would just like to milk our collective teats a little more before it happens.

Hudson

Hudson

Janek Fills Vickers In...? You gotta be kidding me... ::)

Kess

Kess

Quote from: predxeno on Aug 15, 2012, 01:07:41 AM
For a second I thought one of the deleted scenes said "Janek Fills Vickers" and I thought "Oh God there's a sex scene here" and then I reread it and saw the rest of the title. :laugh:

Reminds me of the classic Blazing Saddles scene:

"Is it true what they say about black men?" <Sound of zip>  "It's true! It's true!"

:)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed