July's Hunting Grounds Free Update Is Here - Free Alpha Predator For All & City Hunter DLC Announced!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jul 17, 2020, 02:13:44 PM

Author
July's Hunting Grounds Free Update Is Here - Free Alpha Predator For All & City Hunter DLC Announced! (Read 26,586 times)

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Kradan on Aug 07, 2020, 08:57:46 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Aug 01, 2020, 09:48:39 PM
I really can't fathom myself how that syringe sound got through quality control. The sound file can be trimed and softened in the beginning. Spliced with the current Predator roar. Even in fan games there would have likely been a better effort. Either Illfonic missed the syringe sound or didn't care and I don't know which is worse. Illfonic walked on water for me, until the City Hunter. Add its bugs to the syringe ripped roar and a bottom of a bio-mask that resembles the Boar Predator more than City Hunter, and this is one colossal disappointment for me. I paid $5.99 for a City Hunter, but what I got was a rushed mess.   :-[

Man, you sound heartbroken. I guess, you really do love P2

Also, what ? Syringe ? You mean that thing CH sticks into himself in old lady's bathroom ? The thing that makes "piu" sound? That's ... odd, to say the least

Indeed. Everytime the City Hunter roars in-game he injects himself. Predator Steroids is real apparently.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed