AvP Requiem DVD / Blu-Ray Sales

Started by Darkness, Apr 24, 2008, 07:22:49 PM

Author
AvP Requiem DVD / Blu-Ray Sales (Read 20,690 times)

Semaka

Semaka

You're right spinner, I think that attack scene in the hospital is the only one which is not clear. I can see like you, the alien rises from behind the man, it grabs him, drags him to the floor, and then all I hear are some screams, and they shoot the alien, and lots of acid is seen. Can anyone see how that guy is killed? I'm guessing a head-byte or something like that. I'm just guessing. But there are scenes that are clear, like, when Dallas is hanging upside down, I saw the aliens coming on the roof, and in the hospital, after Dallas shoots the Predalien, they run after it, and then the camera moves to the right, I could see another alien over there. These two scenes were the ones I couldn't see in the theater. But overall is a good movie, except for the script. The plot was good, I liked the idea, but the lines in this movie, were not that good. Peace.

SciFiToys101

I didn't like the movie at first in theaters. However, with the extended cut Blu-ray I have gotten to enjoy it. I am looking forward to the next one.

Sulaco

Sulaco

I think the Bro's had some good ideas just not executed correctly. The hive should of been built and stayed in the sewer. Aliens should of taken hosts at night back to it ( aliens ) perfect chance to bring in the runner. Sound effects were good, though the predator doesnt seem to mimick voices anymore. Anything I heard was a step up from avp, especially not hearing the lion roar. Also movie was chopped, and stuff didnt make sence ( beginning ) anyway decent try. What was the budget for Pitch Black? Maybe get that guy in for avp3, I like all installments to have a different director. Different vision.

wmmvrrvrrmm

the less I say about AVP:R, the more people are like to say without a single thought about what I would say about it

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

Ooo this is up my ally, ok this is to...alot of ppl.   The hive was built, and really the battle in the sewer and all the other battles were all one battle in different areas. I thought its apprpriete that a hive was in a hospitle. You do see that right?  The movie had 52 days of filming, and pacing. You know why every movie is longer on DVD? It's becasue the studios want to make the movie go faster in thearters to get threw the plot faster.   it's interesting how someone on here wants all seperate things for Alien and Predator...but still wants an AVP 3 haha it's just...ppl want the marines in there, how can you do that without the company?   I do see what another person said, no refrence to the old films, just AVP with it's own thing. I'm down with that. Thats why I want james to write it and maybe direct it too.

frenchpred

frenchpred

Thanks for Frenchpred for the news

Sulaco

Sulaco

Gort Pred I just fealt the aliens would be a little more sinister and secretive about the hive location. Though the hospital is full of prey. Aliens had the hive damp and hot, so that wouldnt make too much sence in a sewer anyway.  Also the movie got alot of flack and we don't need any TMNT jokes. I liked AVPR.

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

Sulaco  yeah i get what your getting at, but i was mainly saying that women give birth in hospitles, the alien hive was tehre, thats what i was getting at   but yeah AVPR was awsome, and gritty like the old ones

ZEN

ZEN

@ Gort Pred & Sulaco  Both the hospital AND sewer are very good places to set up a hive.Remember in A2 when were in the hive and it was hot and humid,but outside it was cool and dry?.They dont need a humid place,but dark and remote is very good.Also,in the hospital it was very dark in there as it was,and all they needed to do whould be to cover up the windows with chiton.Plus there were many patiants,and it was probably a survival instinct to set up a hive as fast as possible to fight off threats (because of Wolf).The only thing I was dissapointed in about the aliens was the fact that there were only 2 hybrids!.Though they probably wanted all the attention to fall on the predalien (who,in my opinion,was becoming a predalien queen) rather then on runners,cataliens and/or bullaliens.I wish they whould bring back the surprised yelp that the predator made in P1 with the trap.But I think they did cool with the different pred sounds like the way Wolf roared,and the way celtic (or was it Choppers?) growled.Made them sound varied rather then them all sounding the same.As for the preds mimicking voices,I think they can speak human (we have so many languages) but I think the helmet cleans it up.Ever notice that when they do perfect mimicks they always have their helmets on?   ;D     ;D     ;D  .

ZEN

ZEN

@ Gort Pred & Sulaco  As for and AVP3 idea,they should start the movie with a futuristick hologram FOX logo and they should play the tune,then the Betty should fly across and then cut to a scene inside the ship and have Ron Pearlman saying "I dont get it,they've been around for almost four hundred years yet all they give the plublic is pure horse s**t!!!." or something funny like that(   :D  ).They should have Ripley (as a side note,one is NEVER too old to act,look at that one guy who had a stroke and everyone said his acting carear was over,that he'd never act again,yet he kept on going and making movies out of spite to those people!   8)  ) and Bill Paxton,and someone from either of the pred films should be in it,THEY SHOULD HAVE A HERO! to go with the heroine (did I spell that right?).I mean,2 heros,6 heroines?.Its time for change.And I'd like them to get multiple preds that look like the ones from the other films (P1,AVP etc.)and new pred types just to show that ther ARE multiple races and clans because some ppl are so stubborn they refuse to beleive it.They should have a full size predalien queen facing off against a normal queen (sorta as a hive war),the movie should be OVER 2 hours long and they need to get serious directors such as McTeirnan & Camaran.They should also have the space-jockies,at least as a flash-back.And f**k the colonial marines,get the orbital marines!!!   ;D     ;D     ;D  .

ZEN

ZEN

@ Gort Pred & Sulaco  Also,as ppl have said,JC made TERMINATOR with a $6Mil. budget.What if he had an $80,000,000.00 budget?.AVPR could have been better if they did'nt blow some of the money out their bums on CGI rather then good optical illusions and parlor tricks and good puppetry.Also,the Terms have time travel devices,what about a dimension traveling device?.I'd like to see a Term skull on a pred trophy wall,that whould be awesome!!!   ;D  .If all of us fans (at least 9,313 members here) made these exact demands for an AVP3 film they'd have to do it otherwise we could just not go and sorta ruin them!.WE ARE THE REASON WHY THEY HAVE SO MUCH MONEY!!!!!.WOULD DAN O'BANNON BE COUNTING HIS VAST FORTUNE IF IT WASNT FOR US FANS!?!?!.NO!!!!!!.WE FANS HAVE THE REAL POWER!!!!!.WE SHOULD HAVE A PROPER AVP MOVIE!!!!.IF WE ALL SENT E-MAILS,LETTERS AND PHONECALLS DEMANDING THIS,THEY WHOULD HAVE TO DO IT!!!!!.WHOS WITH ME!?!?!..AVP3!!!.AVP3!!!.AVP3!!!!!   ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D  .

Sulaco

Sulaco

ZEN Having trouble figuring out, AVPR pacing and reasoning. Why that pred used the shoulder cannon at Chet on board? Chet's molting process? {it was so fast not a single pred knew it even emerged from Scar) Pred ship distance time space travel? Trophie room ( was that a triceratops and space jockey skull? The list just keeps escalating ing AVPR after that. Anyway I still watch AVPR alot compared to AVP. What do you meen only 2 hybrids in AVPR? Warrior alien and Chet? Awesome with pred yelp!!! I miss that too. AVPR nailed some sound can't argue that. Oh but pred mimic ( want some candy) Yeah that helmet keeps evolving in canon.

Sulaco

Sulaco

ZEN For me I don't care where they go in AVP3. In my world I'm starting to except AVP in general as it's own franchise and am now starting to have fun with it. For AVP3 I say bring in all the species, monsters, hybrids and droids and anythig canon, lore or possible to this battle!!! Make sure it's in the future and in space, oh by the way get Stan Winston in there, H.R. Giger and Elliot Goldenthal too. Theres many talented directors for this epic battle, with tons of possibility. Also up the fu*kin budget FOX and finish the trilogy and franchise with some dignity. As for P3 and A5 just keep it back to the roots. AVP3!!!.P3!!!.A5!!! Who's with me? PEACE ZEN   ;D     ;D     ;D  

Semaka

Semaka

I'm with you man, I also want to see Avp3 or P3, or A5, but if FOX tends to f**k up even one of them, then, don't make them!

Semaka

Semaka

I mean, we all know that AvP is a f**ked up series, but learn from mistakes, and make a decent Avp3 movie, and at the end of the film, we can all say, "this time, they did the right job". If FOX are making a P3 or A5, please don't ruin the franchise, make good movies, or don't bother making them at all. I am very dissapointed with the AvP series, at least don't ruin the Alien Or Predator franchises

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed