SXSW Predators Report

Started by Darkness, Mar 13, 2010, 07:10:30 AM

Author
SXSW Predators Report (Read 5,970 times)

Darkness

Darkness

CinemaBlend and Bloody-Disgusting have done some nice reports on the Predators segment which was shown at the SXSW Film Festival in Texas a few hours ago. A teaser trailer was shown and a clip featuring Laurence Fishburne’s introduction after the main characters have landed on the island. Robert Rodriguez and director Nimród Antal also talked about the movie as well.

Firstly, Predators won’t be in 3D. The movie uses primarily practical shots with no CG Predators. Predators will definitely be R-Rated with a possible Unrated DVD. The first Predators trailer was rejected by the MPAA. There’s a different tribe of Predators including Falconer predators and a Flush Predator (AKA Black Super Predator) as well as predator dogs and airborne creatures. There is also new alien creatures including Predator animals and prey that the Predators have brought to the planet. They were also giving away Predators T-Shirts and signed Predators posters (seen above) at the festival.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I want me one of those t-shirts. I do love t-shirts.

Predator:Bounty hunter

Predator:Bounty hunter

Yeah!!
I like it man!

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Lt. Mike Harrigan

That poster looks so slick!

RDdaNINJA

RDdaNINJA

Man, I live right next to the Festivle, and I wasnt there!!
Man, that sux.  But it does look friggin awsome!!

Spoon

Spoon

Long wrist blades... YUK

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Not blades. Blade. The new footage shows it's just one.

Spoon

Spoon

So its like avp movie?  its a long sword?  that sucks

Xandrrr21

Xandrrr21

I love the sword, the whole image is great!

Stagin 26

Stagin 26

LOVE THE POSTER! Looks strong,sharp,and to the point. Thank God it's not going to be in 3D.

mylesdathird

mylesdathird

luv tha wrist blade and luv how the added the jaw to his mask i neva thought of a concept like that on predator or for the BSP i might say

Albino

Albino

They're going with those Paul-Anderson Wrist-blades?????????????????????? Those that are like 6 feet in length??????????????? Are they CRAZY ?????????????

Corey1

Corey1

No 3D :(

BlackSupaPred

BlackSupaPred

rff

predxeno

predxeno

I want one of the shirts and perhaps a signed poster.  Long wristblades seem kind of cool but sometimes seem too long.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed