Alien: Romulus Catch-All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 20, 2023, 06:30:14 PM

Author
Alien: Romulus Catch-All Thread (Read 202,134 times)

BigDaddyJohn

It's still early.

Nightmare Asylum

Well... in the States at latest it isn't even 8AM yet. As early as just before 5AM on the other side of the country.

If anything is going to come out, it'll probably be synced with US time zones, so probably not for a few hours yet at least.

Slutty Badger

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 26, 2024, 11:38:50 AMWell... in the States at latest it isn't even 8AM yet. As early as just before 5AM on the other side of the country.

If anything is going to come out, it'll probably be synced with US time zones, so probably not for a few hours yet at least.

You piddling Yanks and your time zones! 😾

It's nearly 1pm over here, so by that logic we won't be seeing anything until early evening. The 3WE gets shafted again!

SiL

SiL

It's 10pm. Australia is born to suffer.

MistressTeqila

Russia,Saint Petersburg   15:00....

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: SiL on Apr 26, 2024, 11:57:22 AMIt's 10pm. Australia is born to suffer.

🥹aye!

cockroach

cockroach

please tell me thats not it?! trailers normally drop 4 or 5pm BST so now a little worried.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: cockroach on Apr 26, 2024, 04:21:23 PMplease tell me thats not it?! trailers normally drop 4 or 5pm BST so now a little worried.

I'd be incredibly shocked if we saw a trailer. There were never any signs pointing to one, and it has only been a few weeks since the first.

https://twitter.com/Monstermash042/status/1783888151255359727

-Culky-

-Culky-

it's been over a month since the first trailer/teaser.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Might get a longer conversation between Alvarez and Ridley Scott with a little behind the scenes footage.

Hick's has just asked one of the Disney/20th execs to confirm.

MistressTeqila

What time were the videos for the covenant posted on the day of alien?

MudButt

MudButt

Quote from: -Culky- on Apr 26, 2024, 04:30:38 PMit's been over a month since the first trailer/teaser.

I imagine we'll get another trailer late May/early June. Movie isn't out for another 3+ months, would be way too early for a full length trailer so soon after the teaser.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed