Alien: Romulus Catch-All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 20, 2023, 06:30:14 PM

Author
Alien: Romulus Catch-All Thread (Read 196,518 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Possibly with Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes. More likely with Furiosa. Thats my guess.

cockroach

cockroach

Quote from: MistressTeqila on Apr 26, 2024, 04:48:40 PMWhat time were the videos for the covenant posted on the day of alien?

8pm bst... so may still be hope?

https://comicbook.com/movies/news/alien-covenant-prologue-watch-prometheus-fassbender/

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Alien: Covenant was also only a few weeks out from release when Alien Day hit in 2017. There's a much bigger gap than that right now between 4/26 and Romulus' August release date, so I'm not sure that Covenant's marketing strategy can really be used as a reference point here.

Corporal Hicks

I'd been hoping for a proper behind-the-stills shot or featurette or something.

Corporal Hicks

David

David

Maybe we will get something tomorrow. After it's shown in American theaters.

Immortan Jonesy

Can't wait for the marketing campaign to flow 8)

BigDaddyJohn

Yeah next month is to be expected for a new trailer probably.

cockroach

cockroach

someone said on twitter there were no clips shown at todays alien screenings? just the Ridley Scott interview at the beginning. is that true?

Corporal Hicks

Seems to be the case. Just a couple of seconds of behind the scenes shots.

Nightmare Asylum

I've talked to a couple people that have already gone today that can confirm the same. Will be seeing for myself tomorrow.

irn

irn

426Buddy

426Buddy

Great new set pic and a sweet video of practical hugger. I'm pretty satisfied for today, August is still a long ways off.

Fede seems like a great guy.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed