MovieWeb AvP Requiem Review

Started by Darkness, Dec 19, 2007, 05:29:50 PM

Author
MovieWeb AvP Requiem Review (Read 12,954 times)

Yautja666

Yautja666

I'm happy with this positive review   :)   can't be that bad. I'm certain it will be fine and entertaining but for sure not an academy award film. Thanks to Fox for low budget and mediocre script though   >:(     Seems that Fox is on a declining path.

trailpimp

trailpimp

The guy at rotten tomatoes reveals the ending of the movie!!!  spoilers ahead

SHREK

SHREK

well i said earlier that after the rating wsa given that i thought it wasnt going to be a great movie, and now ive just read that review at rotten tomatoes im very dissapointed ....i hope hes wrong

Xenomorphlover

Xenomorphlover

The line "GET TO DA CHOPPER!" will be in the movie again (Its Steven Pasquale´s character Dallas who will say it) Ive seen the scene on a German TV special about AVP:R!

Parker

Parker

Haha so AvPGalaxy published this review but not the Polish one, which was much more honest.  That's great.

nchurch81

nchurch81

well I didn't bother reading that rotten tomato review... just a couple of chunks... cause that guys a f**ker if he's revealing the end of the movie... and he just sounds like someone who hates all movies like this... so I don't really pay much mind to what he said... because this is not going to be an award winner... it's just a fun monster movie.  So yes the story and characters are two dimensional.  But I not going to see that.  I'm going to go see some aliens and some predators duke it out. Period.  That guy was obviously looking for a lot more.    And if he bitched about CGI and crap like that... get over that too.  Plenty of movies with bad CGI do great.  I Am Legend, Star Wars I, II, III.  I, Robot.  Golden Compass.  Need I go on.

trailpimp

trailpimp

right on

trailpimp

trailpimp

Can someone give me the polish review link?  thanks

nchurch81

nchurch81

is it in polish... cause that would suck

nchurch81

nchurch81

and who the hell in poland saw this movie?

kommander696

kommander696

Just because some person out there in the world of billions upon billions of people says all this crap means squat in IMO!  In order to judge a movie (ANY MOVIE) you have to see it in it's entirity your own self with your own eyes and not listen at all to anyone elses opinion or comments about the flick.  If I get to the theatre, watch the flick and am not impressed i'll still've enjoyed this movie as it has Aliens & Predator(s) in it regardless!  NZ-Predator

superdrizz

superdrizz

aside from the the whole throw back to the original's stuff he had to say, it sounds like he had a good time. i was little worried there for a moment when they said it would'nt be screened for critics, but then again it's a movie about monsters beating the crap out of each other, not something like titanic or some other melodramatic crap like that, they're reviews on these movies are always gonna be bad, or so-so, but that does'nt mean we don't have to listen to them, regardless if it's good or not, i'm still gonna enjoy it, it's alien and predator in the same movie again, these day's something like this are case's of "better than nothing."

FreewayShark

FreewayShark

I'm expecting a lot of bad reviews or at least lukewarm for this movie. It's just how critics work. It has to be a knock your socks off type of sci-fi movie to get anything near a favorable review. In this case a 3.5 is better than I expected.

trailpimp

trailpimp

How the hell did Movie web get to see the movie?  The word is that no press preview before the 25th

Degman

Degman

about the meshing of Horner's ,and Silvestri score... what is the big deal about that?  All of the Alien films, had used several cues from the previous movie, and I am not talking about Goldsmiths " Temp" music directly in Aliens.  I just got the soundtrack today and it is cool, the "meshing" sounds like it belongs in Tyler's new theme.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed