AvPGalaxy Prometheus Blu-Ray Review

Started by Darkness, Oct 08, 2012, 08:48:20 PM

Author
AvPGalaxy Prometheus Blu-Ray Review (Read 32,449 times)

Zenzucht

It was cool to see the forum featured on the blu-ray..

It was cool listening to the cast how they admire the fans.

And then I remembered all the haters and how much they hate everybody involved with the movie...

:'(

RagingDragon

Quote from: Zenzucht on Oct 09, 2012, 07:21:31 PM

And then I remembered all the haters and how much they hate everybody involved with the movie...

Oh please.

How bout all of the generalizers and how they generalize every level of criticism. ::)

Most of the hate is directed at very few, and none of them are the majority of the crew involved in the production, especially not dat SFX crew.  Every problem comes down to the script and the editing, but that's only been stated by nearly everyone 10 million times.

ThisBethesdaSea

The documentary is almost 4 hours!! Still watching! ;)

Zenzucht

Quote from: RagingDragon on Oct 09, 2012, 07:31:18 PM
Quote from: Zenzucht on Oct 09, 2012, 07:21:31 PM

Oh please.

How bout all of the generalizers and how they generalize every level of criticism. ::)

Most of the hate is directed at very few, and none of them are the majority of the crew involved in the production, especially not dat SFX crew.  Every problem comes down to the script and the editing, but that's only been stated by nearly everyone 10 million times.

True, everybody involved is a bit over the top.. True, there are people who don't hate the movie. But I feel overloaded by the people who do. Unfortunately here, Twitter, Facebook, even my best friend :D

SpeedyMaxx

Every problem comes down to the script and the editing, but that's only been stated by nearly everyone 10 million times.

Now that is a generality, sir.

ThisBethesdaSea

I hope some one gets a screen capture of the AvP forum stuff. I saw my user handle flash, but to fast to read it. I suppose I could've paused it. ;)

Cvalda

Cvalda

Vickers and I got ours ;D

Spoiler
Thanks to ikarop ;)
[close]

Cellien

Was fun to see my ole Space Jockey April fools concept on the Blu-Ray.  Had a lot of laughs that day seeing all the news outlets pick it up and freaking out over the Pred cannon.  ikarop and Corporal Hicks put me up to it!

Congrats Darkness on 10 years!

bobcunk

It wont play on my computer, it keeps saying i need to update my software. but updating doesn't work. what good free bluray players are out there. its pissing me off how much surety is on things now.

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Cellien on Oct 10, 2012, 04:23:05 AM
Was fun to see my ole Space Jockey April fools concept on the Blu-Ray.  Had a lot of laughs that day seeing all the news outlets pick it up and freaking out over the Pred cannon.  ikarop and Corporal Hicks put me up to it!

I remember that, for me it was a very long time after April Fools though, better late than never.  ;D

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Cellien on Oct 10, 2012, 04:23:05 AM

Heh, that's awesome. That was a great April Fool's 8)

atlantis

:'( Got no blue ray player  :'(

darkvegett0

Quote from: brokentusk420 on Oct 08, 2012, 10:33:50 PM
WAAAAAHHHHAAAAA!!!!!! So many unanswered questions, I need to know all the answers. What a cry baby review...I'm so sick of you people picking apart this movie because it didn't live up to your pathetic wet dream expectations for it. GET OVER IT!! Be glad we even got another movie and that there is going to be more. I'm sure even if it was one of your wet dreams you would still find things to not like. The movie wasn't flawless but it was still a damn good movie!
no it wasnt it was missing waht makes  a movie good A GOOD PLOT!!!  AND THIS one was a stinker.....

Darth Vile

Darth Vile

Quote from: darkvegett0 on Oct 10, 2012, 03:13:42 PM
WAAAAAHHHHAAAAA!!!!!! So many unanswered questions, I need to know all the answers. What a cry baby review...I'm so sick of you people picking apart this movie because it didn't live up to your pathetic wet dream expectations for it. GET OVER IT!! Be glad we even got another movie and that there is going to be more. I'm sure even if it was one of your wet dreams you would still find things to not like. The movie wasn't flawless but it was still a damn good movie!
no it wasnt it was missing waht makes  a movie good A GOOD PLOT!!!  AND THIS one was a stinker.....
There was absolutley nothing wrong with the plot of Prometheus... and I've seen many great books with equally great plots make for a poor movie experience.

Quote from: SpeedyMaxx on Oct 09, 2012, 08:40:23 PM
Every problem comes down to the script and the editing, but that's only been stated by nearly everyone 10 million times.

I know - it's a bit like if somene states "I've told you a million times, don't over exaggerate"  ;)

RagingDragon

Quote from: SpeedyMaxx on Oct 09, 2012, 08:40:23 PM

Nope.

Put down the Mountain Dew.

Quote from: darkvegett0 on Oct 10, 2012, 03:13:42 PM

Yep.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed