FYE exclusive sneak peek from Predator!

Started by Tetsujin, Sep 05, 2018, 01:13:34 PM

Author
FYE exclusive sneak peek from Predator! (Read 4,756 times)

HuDaFuK

:laugh: That was awesome. Loved the cheesy voice-over, reminded me of Robert Rodriguez's various grindhouse-style movies.

The trailers for this have just got better and better.

Tetsujin

ace3g

Mix of grind-house and The A-Team.

Cheetah

Cheetah

Hmmmm....cool spot. But the bigger question is, why not a single review yet? Is that a potential bad sign for the movie? If Fox is withholding reviews, well...

Danversity

Quote from: Cheetah on Sep 06, 2018, 02:20:29 AM
Hmmmm....cool spot. But the bigger question is, why not a single review yet? Is that a potential bad sign for the movie? If Fox is withholding reviews, well...

Check out the Early Reactions thread: https://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=60472.0

It's probably because of what SyntaX said about there being two "final" cuts that they've been using during press screenings, and only now must've picked the final one. According to him, his NDA lifts on the 8th. I myself am from Brazil and just got invited to my press screening only on the 12th.

Corporal Hicks

According to our Toronto invite, embargo is 7th.

Danversity

P.S.: Trevante said in one of the BTS featurettes that there were like 7 versions of the movie, so it doesn't surprise me that they've come down to two final versions, and just now decided which goes to the big release. I don't think it's a bad sign, it's just them really thoroughly finding the right film to show. The differences are probably just the amount of jokes, some alternate lines and dialogues and whatnot. That's how Shane rolls.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 06, 2018, 05:37:31 AM
According to our Toronto invite, embargo is 7th.

Oh that's good. No waiting on the reviews then!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed