Predator: If It Bleeds - New Predator Anthology

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 02, 2016, 03:47:44 PM

Author
Predator: If It Bleeds - New Predator Anthology (Read 118,851 times)

Xenomrph

I'd love to see a second anthology that's just tales about each of the Lost Predators from the end of 'Predator 2', maybe expand a bit on what some of the wacky skulls in the trophy case are.

Bryan Thomas Schmidt

Bryan Thomas Schmidt

There are 6 stories in the anthology set in space by Anderson, Mayne, Brozek, Maberry, Lebbon, and Shirley.  My idea is that the Yautja and Hish may be tribes or some such.

Bryan Thomas Schmidt

Bryan Thomas Schmidt

Xenomrph, good sales and I will do another. I have another set of authors all lined up.

HuDaFuK

Hope it does well.

I'm much more excited for this (and Bug Hunt, the Aliens book) than the last round of novels purely because they promise to be so much more diverse.

The Alien Predator

I hope this does well! Thanks for sharing the information with us, Bryan.

Praetorian Guard

Machiko Naguchi

I just want to echo the thoughts of appreciation for taking the time to give us this extra information. Its very cool to hear from the real people behind these types of projects and get some behind the scenes info.

Bryan Thomas Schmidt

Bryan Thomas Schmidt

You're welcome. Been dying to talk about it with fellow fans and now I can. More to come. I have to reveal bit by bit.

Kaltes

Quote from: Bryan Thomas Schmidt on Mar 11, 2017, 08:14:35 AM
And my story stars Danny Glover's Mike Harrigan in Brazil and features Adam Baldwin's Garber too. ;D

Hell yeah, we need some more Harrigan.

Pre-ordered, looking forward to this immensely.

Just gotta wait until October...

Bryan Thomas Schmidt

Bryan Thomas Schmidt

Working on setting up some author interviews for both ALIENS: BUG HUNT and PREDATOR: IF IT BLEEDS here in the next few months. Stay tuned!

The Alien Predator

I am looking forward to the interviews!

I wonder if the authors may have a thread for them. Like Steve Perry had "Ask Steve Perry" and so did John Shirley with "Ask John Shirley", they are in the archives now and fans used to go to the threads to ask the authors questions which they would then answer and have a chat with the community.

Or will this be one where Corporal Hicks asks them questions and forwards some of our own questions as well? The type that is posted on the site news.

Either way, I am excited to hear what they have to say.

felix

Quote from: Bryan Thomas Schmidt on Mar 19, 2017, 04:59:50 AM
Working on setting up some author interviews for both ALIENS: BUG HUNT and PREDATOR: IF IT BLEEDS here in the next few months. Stay tuned!

Thanks! Already Pre-ordered Bug Hunt myself.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: The Alien Predator on Mar 19, 2017, 06:43:55 AM
Or will this be one where Corporal Hicks asks them questions and forwards some of our own questions as well? The type that is posted on the site news.

It'll likely be this one. I'll open the floor to questions in the Bug Hunt thread when we're ready to go.  :)

The Alien Predator

Awesome, mate!  :)

Bryan Thomas Schmidt

Bryan Thomas Schmidt

(THE ALIEN PREDATOR asked) "I wonder if the authors may have a thread for them. Like Steve Perry had "Ask Steve Perry" and so did John Shirley with "Ask John Shirley", they are in the archives now and fans used to go to the threads to ask the authors questions which they would then answer and have a chat with the community.

Or will this be one where Corporal Hicks asks them questions and forwards some of our own questions as well? The type that is posted on the site news."

I might be willing myself to do some kind of Ask thing but my authors will do short interviews, and I have to prescreen the questions for Fox but I believe Hicks said he'll let you all submit some.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed