Alien Anthology and Predator UHE Steelbooks

Started by AvatarIII, Apr 20, 2012, 10:43:36 AM

Author
Alien Anthology and Predator UHE Steelbooks (Read 3,195 times)

Kol

so they finally re-used the facehugger design of the german anthology version for this steelbook edition.
the inlay looks cool with dallas, kane & the space jockey.

EEV-2501

Nice. For Predator they should have kept the back image as front cover like the Utimate Hunter Edition.

Berserker Pred

Does anyone know if the predator steelbook comes with the same bonus features the ultimate edition came with? If not then I will put my ultimate edition disc in the steelbook case and sell the other copy.

Quote from: Berserker Pred on May 19, 2012, 11:52:18 AM
Does anyone know if the predator steelbook comes with the same bonus features the ultimate edition came with? If not then I will put my ultimate edition disc in the steelbook case and sell the other copy.

I believe this steel book is just the ultimate edition in new packaging.

Berserker Pred

Quote from: AvatarIII on May 20, 2012, 06:57:14 PM
Quote from: Berserker Pred on May 19, 2012, 11:52:18 AM

I believe this steel book is just the ultimate edition in new packaging.

Thank you! I would love to see them make a Predator 2 steelbook, then I'd have them all in steelbooks.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed