AvP Requiem Unrated DVD Artwork

Started by Darkness, Feb 22, 2008, 08:45:59 PM

Author
AvP Requiem Unrated DVD Artwork (Read 15,260 times)

Corporal Hicks

Urgh. The Alien's teeth look f**king ridiculous. I'm sick of Fox and their bullshit movies.

Norwegian_Plague

Congrats FOX! Worst artwork ever!

Wolfpred

Wolfpred

alien artwork=   >:D  awefull!!!! predator artwork=normal the unrated lettering looks like it was stamped on there=   :)  that looks a little cool

Spidey3121

Spidey3121

Yeah that cover look pretty much terrible

Le Celticant

The alien face is ugly O_o

War Wager

War Wager

I have to admit Wolf, the explosion and the blue lighting are really cool. The Alien however... Jesus.    :-X  

aliensetta

aliensetta

Yeah the aliens were always ugly but not this type of ugly. These aliens make the newborn look hot.

MrFacehug

MrFacehug

I think it's ok. But I'll buy the 2-disc DVD instead.    :P  

Starkiller

Starkiller

the cover is ok! but not great! I really hope the UK covers are better than this! no anderson avp font plz!   :D  

Starkiller

Starkiller

DazAvP01 you are rite! it looks too much like alien vs hunter, and that aint a good thing    :(  

severen76

severen76

Wow. Thats an ugly cover. FOX  dont care about anything.    >:(  

Warrior Angel

well, we know one thing for sure, the 2-disc cover is the best, following the theatrical 1-disc and lastly, the most shitty looking one which makes the first one look like Orsen Wells is the the 1-disc unrated which toltaly sucks badly

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

Well this is what happens when fox finds out alot of fans don't like the movie so why would they care about anything else? I blame all the haters for this crappy cover.

SHREK

SHREK

yes the cover i awful but who cares about a cover.... the movie is worse..

Jin Saotome

Jin Saotome

I see that cover, and you know 1st comes to mind?  She want that lovey dovey (lovey dovey) That kiss kiss In her mind she fantasize bout gettin wit me  Chris Brown

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed