Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 774,153 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Moneyball

Huggs

Huggs

Overlord

The Lighthouse

Prez

Prez

Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 15, 2020, 03:58:12 AM
Moneyball

Not a baseball fan but might need to watch this one given Billy Beane is (apparently) about to invest in my beloved Liverpool FC.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Haunting (1963)

Still a very effective and creepy film. "You're breaking my hand..."

Huggs

Huggs

Deepstar Six

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Innocents (1961)

The Others

Gentleman Death

Gentleman Death

Quote from: Huggs on Oct 16, 2020, 05:07:36 AM
Deepstar Six

I always get this and Leviathan mixed together. Regardless, their both good movies!

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Gentleman Death on Oct 16, 2020, 07:45:13 PM
Quote from: Huggs on Oct 16, 2020, 05:07:36 AM
Deepstar Six

I always get this and Leviathan mixed together. Regardless, their both good movies!

What's wild is DeepStar Six, Leviathan and The Abyss all came out the same damn crazy year!

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Apostle (2018)

Austin Powers in Goldmember

Not awful exactly, but you can tell they were running out of material by the time they made this. Michael Caine easily steals what little of the movie he's in, though. "Blimey, I thought I smelled cabbage." :laugh:

Huggs

Huggs

Bone Tomahawk

Sweeney Todd

Brawl in Cell Block 99

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Covenant (2006)

The Craft but with dudes. And Bucky. :laugh:

Book of Blood (2008)

Some good moments, but otherwise it wasn't a great idea to adapt a framing device into a whole movie.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Oct 16, 2020, 08:24:27 PMWhat's wild is DeepStar Six, Leviathan and The Abyss all came out the same damn crazy year!

Hollywood does that shit surprisingly often.

Two other examples would be Deep Impact/Armageddon and Dante's Peak/Volcano.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Devil's Rain

Completely nuts and a ton of fun. Could have used a bit more of Shatner, though.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Oct 18, 2020, 04:01:32 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Oct 16, 2020, 08:24:27 PMWhat's wild is DeepStar Six, Leviathan and The Abyss all came out the same damn crazy year!

Hollywood does that shit surprisingly often.

Two other examples would be Deep Impact/Armageddon and Dante's Peak/Volcano.

Yeah, I remember that almost happened with 300 too, where George Clooney would have been Leonidas in a competing film. But three films is just crazy.

Gentleman Death

Gentleman Death

Finally got around to watching Terminator Dark Fate. Some really great action scenes. I had a hard time with the character of Dani but overall the movie wasn't bad. Oh the terminator who does drapes, love it.

I didn't mind Genesis or Salvation either but they just need to calm down and stick behind one of the movies they put out for once. All those stories were meant to continue on and it's really annoying going into a movie you know won't have the story finished on. It's getting old and has been for awhile.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed