More Comic-Con 2011 details released.

Started by RoaryUK, Jul 07, 2011, 06:45:43 PM

Author
More Comic-Con 2011 details released. (Read 33,151 times)

Corporal Hicks

Haha. enough with the songs and poems now.  :p

And that's just about midnight for me then.

Corporal Hicks

Space Voyager

AAAAAAAAA!!!

Squidlovez

Ok guys, I am leaving to Comic con right now: Only 9 more hours to the Fox Panel. Hopefully I will get to the panel and maybe I will bring you a little surprise(just maybe) Its not hard to record footage in Hall H, but if somebody catches me...I  am done! wish me luck :)

Zenzucht

Quote from: Squidlovez on Jul 21, 2011, 01:10:34 PM
Ok guys, I am leaving to Comic con right now: Only 9 more hours to the Fox Panel. Hopefully I will get to the panel and maybe I will bring you a little surprise(just maybe) Its not hard to record footage in Hall H, but if somebody catches me...I  am done! wish me luck :)

May the Force be with you!

Keyes

Good luck! Do your best battling the Twilight fans ;D

T Dog

Stay frosty!

BUGZ

*gulp*

God I hope the footage is good! Mega excited right now!!!!

Bri :P

maddriver

I would actually enjoy seeing a series of text messages displayed in Powerpoint. Anything...just anything would do for me.
/starts drooling
/waits a second
/stops drooling

Bad Replicant

I just want to tell you good luck, we're all counting on you.

ThisBethesdaSea

No updates yet???!!!!! Hurry up!! Hehehe

JaaayDee

Any hour now till we get snapshots of the promotional material set up there....

Corporal Hicks

You on Twitter? See if they have any t-shirts :P I love Alien t-shirts.  :P

cmc

the suspence!...

Squidlovez

Good news, rigth now I am inside the Hall H! I am gonna have to see the twiligth panel, waiting excited for prometheus!
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 21, 2011, 04:39:28 PM

You on Twitter? See if they have any t-shirts :P I love Alien t-shirts.  :P
I dont have twitter ( I know it sucks) but yes I will be looking for any alien shirts ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed