More Comic-Con 2011 details released.

Started by RoaryUK, Jul 07, 2011, 06:45:43 PM

Author
More Comic-Con 2011 details released. (Read 33,185 times)

RoaryUK

Comic-Con have just released part of the programme for this year's convention which starts July 21st in San Diego.

As reported earlier there are rumors that Fox will be showing something from Prometheus this year. This could be in the form of posters, images or maybe even a little teaser trailer if we're very lucky.

According to the Comic-Con programme, Fox will be presenting in Hall H at 3.15PM local time on Thursday July 21st.

http://www.alienprequelnews.com/2011/07/more-comic-con-2011-details-released.html

JaaayDee

Quote3:15-4:30 20th Century Fox— At past Comic-Cons, 20th Century Fox has previewed Independence Day, X2, Avatar, and X-Men Origins: Wolverine. You won't want to miss the excitement this year, as Fox presents first-looks at some of its most-anticipated pictures of 2011 and 2012. Hall H

QuoteFox presents first-looks at some of its most-anticipated pictures of 2011 and 2012.

Quotefirst-looks

This intrigues me.

Mr. Yutani

Mr. Yutani

This is great! I am still not positive if I am attending or not.

Corporal Hicks

Quote5:00-6:00 2011-2012: The Golden Age of Blu-ray?—With such titles as Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Ben-Hur, Jurassic Park, Jaws, Citizen Kane, Lawrence of Arabia, Titanic, and Raiders of the Lost Ark on the way, could this be Blu-ray's Golden Age? Panelists Bill Hunt, Adam Jahnke, and Todd Doogan of The Digital Bits.com, along with BD producers Charles de Lauzirika (Transformers: Dark of the Moon, The Amazing Spider-Man, Prometheus, Crave) and Cliff Stephenson (Rambo, The Expendables, Crank 2, Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance), Warner Home Video's George Feltenstein (senior vice president, theatrical catalog marketing) and othere discuss the subject, hold Q&A, and offer giveaways. Room 5AB

Sounds like de Lauzirika is going to be doing the Prometheus BR/DVD then.

http://www.theforce.net/latestnews/story/SDCC_2011_Thursday_Schedule_139361.asp

Terx2

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 08, 2011, 09:13:49 AM
Quote5:00-6:00 2011-2012: The Golden Age of Blu-ray?—With such titles as Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Ben-Hur, Jurassic Park, Jaws, Citizen Kane, Lawrence of Arabia, Titanic, and Raiders of the Lost Ark on the way, could this be Blu-ray's Golden Age? Panelists Bill Hunt, Adam Jahnke, and Todd Doogan of The Digital Bits.com, along with BD producers Charles de Lauzirika (Transformers: Dark of the Moon, The Amazing Spider-Man, Prometheus, Crave) and Cliff Stephenson (Rambo, The Expendables, Crank 2, Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance), Warner Home Video's George Feltenstein (senior vice president, theatrical catalog marketing) and othere discuss the subject, hold Q&A, and offer giveaways. Room 5AB

Sounds like de Lauzirika is going to be doing the Prometheus BR/DVD then.

http://www.theforce.net/latestnews/story/SDCC_2011_Thursday_Schedule_139361.asp

Interseting then they have high hopes for Prometheus.

Johnny Handsome

From the news page:

QuoteWe've known for a while that Fox is going to be at Prometheus and that there's a strong chance that they may preview Prometheus there

:D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Fixed.

MarcusVerus

June 21st is marked on my calendar!

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Vinicius on Jul 08, 2011, 10:34:30 AM

You mean July, surely :D

21st is my birthday, and a Prometheus preview would be a brilliant present.  ;D

Terx2

Quote from: Ktulhut on Jul 08, 2011, 10:41:27 AM

Seening the film on your birthday before the rest of the world would be a better present ;D.

MarcusVerus

MarcusVerus

Quote from: Ktulhut on Jul 08, 2011, 10:41:27 AM

Yeah you're right. I mean July. I was just so excited about this news :)

Squidlovez

I am one of the few people that are actually going to SDCC.
I will try to get into the panel. The Breaking Dawn Panel is at the same day... so I guarantee it's gonna be hard to get in.

JaaayDee

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2011/jul/09/justin-timberlake-comes-comic-con/

Quote20th Century Fox Panel, featuring previews of "Prometheus," "Rise of the Planet of the Apes" and "In Time" at 3:15 p.m. in Hall H.

Quotepreviews

Oh man, this better mean footage.

Corporal Hicks

I would assume so. I imagine it wont be much and it'll only make us even more curious. :P I hope we get posters and etc.

Keyes

Keyes

IGN also had the same list for Fox 2 days ago, but I couldn't find another source to back it up so didn't post.... here it is:

Quote3:15pm-4:30pm: 20th Century Fox Film Presentation (Hall H):
Prometheus, In Time and Rise of the Planet of the Apes

http://uk.movies.ign.com/articles/118/1180711p1.html

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed