Alien Day 2023

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 20, 2023, 01:34:32 PM

Author
Alien Day 2023 (Read 16,320 times)

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Apr 27, 2023, 08:48:54 AMAlien day wasn't too bad this year. Thought we were all going to sit around eating twigs dipped in Marmite while wearing party hats made from old newspapers.

I mean, is there a better thing to do in your leisure time ?

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Apr 18, 2023, 08:56:42 PMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSa9-BIM89U

I watched this one so many times and it took me till now to notice a visual gag of there being a window in Mr. Bean's kitchen meaning his guests saw everything he was "cooking" there

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Kradan on Apr 27, 2023, 06:34:42 PMI watched this one so many times and it took me till now to notice a visual gag of there being a window in Mr. Bean's kitchen meaning his guests saw everything he was "cooking" there

There is a sequel episode to that one in which one of Mr. Bean's guests returns for his hat.

Kradan

Kradan

They've kept framing it so you don't see the window till the very end which makes me think it was very deliberate

Also, poor hat guy. Guess that's what you get for tricking your way out of eating marmite covered branches with vinegar

Russ840

Russ840

Really was hoping for a new Audio Drama

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

I'm happy with the announcements we got tbh

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Yeah it was nice to see the official Alien channels much more active than they've been since 2020. But also was disappointed with the lack of a DBD chapter or audio drama announcement. Finally seeing something from the set of the new movie though was really cool.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed