Best Alien - Predator Memes / Funny Gifs and Stuff

Started by Immortan Jonesy, Nov 14, 2019, 04:41:55 AM

Author
Best Alien - Predator Memes / Funny Gifs and Stuff (Read 54,941 times)

Kradan

Kradan

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Nov 16, 2019, 11:40:18 PM
You all know Voodoo will come inspecting for Crabators in your memes.

It's only a matter of time.

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Nov 17, 2019, 01:48:24 AM
What are Crabators? is it something like a nickname for Preds?

What??? Have you learned nothing from me??? Have you learned nothing about those horrible, horrible Crustacean Hunters from outer space ???

Immortan Jonesy

What I knew it before, is the thing about ADI. From what I read here in the forums, they still don't get how to make Predator mandibles. But since I don't know anything about Preds, this is the first time someone has explained it to me in detail. Thanks!

Quote from: Kradan on Nov 17, 2019, 07:38:51 AM

https://www.scified.com/u/FINAL_Kung_fu_David_vs_Chicken.gif

Kradan

Kradan

Ha, I know that one !

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Nov 17, 2019, 04:15:23 PM
What I knew it before, is the thing about ADI. From what I read here in the forums, they still don't get how to make Predator mandibles. But since I don't know anything about Preds, this is the first time someone has explained it to me in detail. Thanks!

Professor Voodoo is here for you!!!

The Old One

The Old One

I'm glad Alien is out of the ADI hole, in regards to the Adult Alien design. Even though their work on Aliens and AlienĀ³ is phenomenal, that's long ago.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Fiendishly Inventive on Nov 19, 2019, 04:06:54 PM
I'm glad Alien is out of the ADI hole, in regards to the Adult Alien design. Even though their work on Aliens and AlienĀ³ is phenomenal, that's long ago.

Oh from your lips to the Alien & Predator God's ears!  I hope you're right. 

Is that an assumption based on who Disney works with?  Or am I missing something?

The Old One

The Old One

No ADI presence on Prometheus or Covenant, and I expect- from here on in- Prometheus is mainly MPC and WETA, with Carlos Huante mainly designing with Neal Scanlan and Conor O'Sullivan. Covenant is mainly MPC, with Odd Studios and Creatures Incorporated, Conor O'Sullivan and Carlos Huante return. And many more studios that did parts here and there.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Sounds good to me!

The Old One

The Old One

I just wish as for Alien, something similar for Predator.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Time will tell I guess. Maybe one day it will take a strong director or showrunner that loves Stan Winston's original work as much as we do, and subsequently demands a higher standard.

The Old One

The Old One

I hope so.

Vermillion

Vermillion

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Nov 18, 2019, 03:38:12 AM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Nov 17, 2019, 04:15:23 PM

Professor Voodoo is here for you!!!

https://media1.tenor.com/images/b2b0206c838f4cf41a432a5b66d09500/tenor.gif?itemid=4713384

Aww, that's so kind  :) You're my favorite scholar ^^  Thank you so much for everything  ;)

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed