Fan Pictures of Predalien Queen

Started by Alien5, Sep 17, 2007, 12:39:14 AM

Author
Fan Pictures of Predalien Queen (Read 2,510 times)

Alien5

Alien5

Does anyone have any pictures of a Predalien Queen or perhaps have their own fan art of what one would look like? If so post them! Or let me know where I can find one.

Meathead320

Meathead320

Set me back about 8 minutes after reading your post.  ;D

The Necronoir

Looks like her crotch is on fire.

Master Chief

^ :D that or it has a really big Va-j-j...

dale07

dale07

lol nice pic

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Here a pic of a Predalien Queen that i found. I didn't make it but i think it really cool.

http://mech-maker.deviantart.com/art/This-isn-t-in-the-handbook-53385823

Meathead320

Quote from: Master Chief on Sep 18, 2007, 03:23:42 PM
^ :D that or it has a really big Va-j-j...

;D

Actually the Queen does.

It looks like it is made of bone, but a big J-J she does have.

Sort of like an upsidedown Pelvic bone crossed with a Pussy.

"RARHHHG!!!"  :P

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Quote from: Meathead320 on Sep 18, 2007, 04:41:33 AM

Set me back about 8 minutes after reading your post.  ;D
Nice drawing but i hope there will never be a Predalien Queen like that, heck a predalien queen at all!!

Predator_88

Quote from: Ratchetcomand on Sep 18, 2007, 03:44:51 PM
Here a pic of a Predalien Queen that i found. I didn't make it but i think it really cool.

I think it looks cool.

dDave

dDave

Quote from: Predator_88 on Sep 20, 2007, 05:11:29 AM
Quote from: Ratchetcomand on Sep 18, 2007, 03:44:51 PM

I think it looks cool.

yeah looks really nice

cultistofvertigo

hi im new.

WHEW! Glad thats over with! On to the post:

There can't be a Predalien queen because the royal jelly overides any DNA reflex. Like, any. That's why there can't be a Dog Queen Alien either. I think there was a comic that had some wierd crossbreed of Alien in which the Queen DID mutate, but I never read it and so this is where my knowledge of hybrid Queens leaves off.

I like that Queen with the mandibles, though. THat's pretty nifty.

Meathead320

Meathead320

Quote from: cultistofvertigo on Sep 21, 2007, 11:38:13 PM
hi im new.

WHEW! Glad thats over with! On to the post:

There can't be a Predalien queen because the royal jelly overides any DNA reflex. Like, any. That's why there can't be a Dog Queen Alien either. I think there was a comic that had some wierd crossbreed of Alien in which the Queen DID mutate, but I never read it and so this is where my knowledge of hybrid Queens leaves off.

I like that Queen with the mandibles, though. THat's pretty nifty.

>:(

Another 25 cents for another Newb, who comes in and within his first 10 posts criticizes the idea of a PredAlien-Queen, and bases it off of all NON-canon material.

Comics, novels, and video games are NOT the source material (movies only) and are therefor NON-canon.

There is no in-movie evidence that Queens cannot vary from host types.

Royal Jelly alone is a 100% Non-Canon material.

For all we know the Queens phenotype is host dependant, at least to maintain a size advantage of being 3 times the height of the host species, and we have no proof that she cannot.

Especially when we consider that she is part of a species renowned for its adaptability.

What keeps the Alien species pure, as far as we can tell, and is evidenced by the PredAlien in AVP-R likely making eggs and being a PreQueen, is that the EGGS are the only pure aliens.

Meaning all eggs are laid (or made via "egg morphing" organic material) with a clean slate of fresh Alien DNA, and this Prevents genetic dissolution.

Otherwise Aliens Descended from the AVP-R PredAlien (which will likely be making eggs, even if not a true mature Queen), would show Pred Characteristics, even if from a human host, which as we have seen from previews is not the case.

In other words, the Eggs are all the same, but Queens and other Adult Aliens can vary in appearance, until proven they cannot.

So the directors of a movie AVP-R have already stated that the PredAlien is going to serve the same purpose as a Queen (possibly being a young Queen), and she has a Queen like head as well, with the Tri Pronged flattened "spade shaped" head crest, characteristic seen only on Queens.

Likely the reproductive cells of the Aliens are not effected by the host, even if the general morphology of the alien's form is.

The Chibi Kiriyama

Ouch. Glad I'm not the one that made that comment.

Champiionser

We now know how an actual one looks like....

Meathead320

Quote from: Champiionser on Sep 22, 2007, 09:08:40 PM
We now know how an actual one looks like....

Only at an immature stage however.

It may lose the back pipes, grow the smaller arms, and grow a lot larger.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed