Predator Vs Batman flick in the vein of Dead End, your thoughts?

Started by Dachunde, Sep 05, 2007, 10:21:40 AM

Author
Predator Vs Batman flick in the vein of Dead End, your thoughts? (Read 1,254 times)

Dachunde

This has most likely been asked many times before BUT as I am new to this site I am curious as to the opinions you may have.

Dead End was just fantastic (although Batman would NOT break a wrist blade) and convincingly transposed the two characters together alongside the alien.
Personally I would love to see a film based on the original graphic novel made by Mr Collora, mainly because of this current trend for re-invigorating certain franchises by making them darker. Sandy Collora has proven he is adept at direction and that he has an eye for the graphic image (Batman rising up from a puddle) and also seems to have a love for the characters.

The predator is just waiting for a new twist on the character, one that would explore a different aspect of the creature whilst at the same time giving the uber fans what they know and love. I reckon if this flick was made properly, with low budget unknowns & a few classic cameos it could do that.

Your thoughts...

Lions, Tigers, Bears, OH MY!

Gates

While it is a great idea...it would never happen as a live action movie...it's just too much...Batman and all his characters and then the predator...I think it would be awesome as an animated movie, direct to DVD like that Ironman movie that came out but more along the lines of the Spawn animated show on HBO...

Wraith

Batman and Predator just dont belong together in a movie, its a just...to but it frankly......GAY.

ShadowPred

Quote from: Wraith on Sep 07, 2007, 03:40:30 AM
Batman and Predator just dont belong together in a movie, its a just...to but it frankly......GAY.

Gay as in out of wack? Gay as in Happy? Or gay as in Homosexual gay?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed