A/P - Their way of life

Started by dDave, Aug 07, 2007, 04:15:42 PM

Author
A/P - Their way of life (Read 1,650 times)

dDave

dDave

You know those Mel Gibson movies, historic movies, like passion christ or apocalypto, who are maked in the original language, so only with subtitle...

i think it would be very cool, if Mel or someone else, maybe Mel and the strausse'^^, make a movie about Alien/Predator History...
i mean a movie   in the first instance for preds, where we see the life of maybe one pred, who must stand his man^^, the rituals and way of life, and of course their connection to aliens...

i think it would be more than f***ing awesom, if we see a movie without humans, only with that badassed creatures in space and their way of life...

what do you think of that idea, for a next AVP-movie

Munkeywrench

Munkeywrench

That sounds like an interesting idea Id go see it

aliensetta

aliensetta

I would see It I've always wanted to see something like that.

azerty

azerty

A film without human conversations would be interesting and refreshing.

Master Chief

Master Chief

They'd have to make it like Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon when it was in the theaters.  Alot of action and great visuals.  I didn't mind one bit that it was in subtitles.  I would see it.

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

sounds good!  ;D

Caledonia

Caledonia

I believe there is such a thing as given away too much character and not leaving enough for the imagination. I think any Alien or Predator movie along those lines could become too cheesy. Having a novel like "Prey" is one thing , putting that on a screen is another. I think the concept is good but I just wouldnt want to see it.

Noir-Gojira

Noir-Gojira

Quotei think it would be more than f***ing awesom, if we see a movie without humans, only with that badassed creatures in space and their way of life...

No.  I like watching people die.

dDave

dDave

Quote from: Noir-Gojira on Aug 07, 2007, 09:30:06 PM
Quotei think it would be more than f***ing awesom, if we see a movie without humans, only with that badassed creatures in space and their way of life...

No.  I like watching people die.

Me too^^
but its going to be lame at some time...

i love that idea of a historical movie about the life of aliens and predators, that would be awesom

Noir-Gojira

Noir-Gojira

If it was gets lame, they stop making the movies.  Simple as that.

superunknown

superunknown

f**k NO.

Don't destroy the mystery of the Alien origin.  Who would pay to see a movie with no plot, dialogue, or human characters? 

That's the laziest type of filmmaking possible.

dDave

dDave

Quote from: superunknown on Aug 08, 2007, 11:01:48 PM
f**k NO.

Don't destroy the mystery of the Alien origin.  Who would pay to see a movie with no plot, dialogue, or human characters? 

That's the laziest type of filmmaking possible.

If AsVP will be a lot better than AVP, then i would be in in the same opinion as you...
but if not...i will be tired of those movies, because it would look like that noone, except cameron and scott, can make a good alien(/predator) movie

i think a mbig point is, why such movies going down, is because of the humanaty in those movies, so that i want to see a movie only with aliens and predators:
maybe^^
Aliens vs. Predators: Chronicles

hehe taht would be something really new

Alien Warrior

Alien Warrior

I can tell you the lifestyle of the Aliens :o :o :o

The queen first finds a suitable place for a hive. She constructs the hive, then begins laying eggs. When at least 10 aliens are full grown, they will start taking the offensieve, and start to spread the hive. While they are doing that, the queen continues to lay her eggs, adding soilders to her Xeno-army. Then once the planet (they might not spread, we all know why *looks at the humans and Predators*) is completley over-run, all they do is eat and reproduce.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed