Frustrating.

Started by Kimarhi, Aug 03, 2007, 10:44:42 PM

Author
Frustrating. (Read 1,436 times)

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I remember somebody at gamegossip actually having a picture of the infamous Jockey Alien (fossilized in rock) from the first movie.

I even found an archive from gamegossip where we were all talking about the picture.  The frustrating thing is, that while I know this picture exist and apparantly at least a handful of people from gamegossip do to, I cannot find it.......anywhere.

Does ANYBODY have the non illustrated picture of the jockely Alien (as in not the space jockey but its chestburster) on the forums?

I'm not crazy am I?

pred_alien

pred_alien

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Nope.  The picture of the fossilized alien that came out of it.

pred_alien

pred_alien

i havent seen alien in awhile but i dont remember a fossolized alien...i only remember the fossilized space jockey

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

never made it into the finished film.  The pic is what I'm after.

I've found the one thanks to maledoro, but its the one already posted on this site.  I would have sworn on my life I've seen a different one.

pred_alien

pred_alien

where's the pic posted on the site?

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=1475.30

second picture.  You can only barely see it in the background, and dallas and kane and or lambert in the foreground.  However, this is not the pic I'm looking for.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed