Predator homeworld: overrun with Aliens

Started by superunknown, Jul 23, 2007, 09:59:26 PM

Author
Predator homeworld: overrun with Aliens (Read 3,631 times)

superunknown

superunknown

That'd be the ultimate AvP.  Set in the future where Colonial Marines have discovered the Predator homeworld and send a detachment of troops to put an end to their Earth hunts.  They arrive and find it overrun with Aliens, a la the Derelict and Hadley's Hope, with only small pockets of Predators holding out against the Alien onslaught. 

Two platoons land on the planet; one gets caught up battling the Aliens, the other seeks to end the Predator threat.  In the end, all three species merge in a final battle as the Marines are preparing to evac and nuke the site.

Thing don't go well though.  The marines don't evac in time, and everyone dies.  All three species lose.  End of AvP movies.

darkbladepred

Worst story idea ever. I'd rather have it set in the future on some jungle planet besides the preds homeworld. The humans try to colonize it, only to find an alien hive in hibernation while digging in a mine. The predators return to hunt the aliens they had stored there long ago only to find the humans had let them loose. Now the aliens are running around everywhere killing everyone, and after the initial conflict there are only a few predators left. They proceed to set up nukes in the human base and alien hive, but in the end the queen kills the last predator just as all the nukes go off. End of movie.

superunknown

Yeah, yeah, you just want another "Predators hunt Aliens" movie like AvP, just admit it. 

You just don't like the idea of the Pred homeworld being invaded by Aliens.  Right?

darkbladepred

I don't like the idea of seeing the predator homeworld at all, anymore than you would like to see the alien homeworld.  :P

War Wager

I'd like to see a "Alien hunts Predator" storyline, AvP and AvP2 are the complete opposite. I think the "hunted" idea makes Aliens just seem like cannon fodder...

SM

QuoteWorst story idea ever.

You really need to read more fanfic if you think this is the worst.

Dekapitator

Quote from: darkbladepred on Jul 23, 2007, 10:55:00 PM
I don't like the idea of seeing the predator homeworld at all, anymore than you would like to see the alien homeworld:P

Personally I wouldn't want to see any of them. Leave them as mysteries.

Predboy

Yeah, that story is definatly bad. I never liked the idea of seeing the preds' homeplanet. It would be revealing too much about them. If that happened to the aliens, huh, I dont know how much that would change the image and look people have on them. Like dekapitator said, better to leave them as mysteries.

Highland

yeah, sounds like a video game, infact it probably is one somewhere.

I like the original AVP comic story, its hard to top that.

Good ending though, everyone dies, whats the last scene?  :P

CelticWarrior

i dont like how everyone dies.  Thats sucks
Sucks balls.

aliensetta

aliensetta

I think the story is ok but i don't like how it's the predators home world.

Quote from: War Wager on Jul 23, 2007, 10:57:07 PM
I'd like to see a "Alien hunts Predator" storyline,

Now I would love to see that. The hunters becoming the hunted thats some thing I would like to see in AVP3.

Noir-Gojira

I dunno, that pretty much happened in the first AVP for me already

Aeus

Silly because:

a) Predators are nomadic.

b) Imagine the defence systems they would have. The Aliens would be obliterated.

SM

SM

Quotea) Predators are nomadic.

They are?

Sunset Pred

Quote from: Aeus on Jul 30, 2007, 12:14:44 AM
b) Imagine the defence systems they would have. The Aliens would be obliterated.

Aliens are not obliterated. if aliens were obliterated why the hell would predators hunt aliens if they were obliterated? Please give me a one good reason why predators would hunt aliens if they were obliterated!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed