Aliens vs Predator vs The Terminator movie

Started by xenoguy12, Jul 08, 2007, 04:34:18 AM

Author
Aliens vs Predator vs The Terminator movie (Read 10,562 times)

WisePredator

Mine or Antmans's?

shinigami

i think alien vs predator vs terminator movie would suck. THAT IS TOO MUCH! Lets leave just alien vs predator and nothing more.

SM

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Jul 10, 2007, 09:30:46 AM
No fair, I thought we were all gonna get a turn at trying it.  :(

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/2613/avpvtuncantum3.jpg

Flip the Alien horizontally.  The lighting doesn't match the Predator and Tyerminaydah.

Uncanny Antman

Ever the perfectionist.  ;)

SunFire

Quote from: shinigami on Jul 30, 2007, 04:00:17 PM
i think alien vs predator vs terminator movie would suck. THAT IS TOO MUCH! Lets leave just alien vs predator and nothing more.

Sorry!!  Pains me to say this but Alien vs Predator already sucks!    :'(   They should have just left alien and predator alone.  But since they didn't, I say why not add the Terminator too?

Noir-Gojira

Sorry!!  Pains me to say this but Alien vs Predator already sucks!    :'(   They should have just left alien and predator alone.  But since they didn't, I say why not add the Terminator too?

Because fans want AVP and not enough want AVPVT.

SM

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Jul 31, 2007, 03:43:57 AM
Ever the perfectionist.  ;)

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/3847/avpvtuncantum3ff7.jpg

Better.

Now just get a picture of a marine half lit like the above and you can make your own ripoff of the With The Beatles album cover.

jacofett

ya i dont now if it will be very good anyway terminator would own it would be to hard for alien or predator to win ? remember what it was like !!!

shinigami

Quote from: SunFire on Jul 31, 2007, 03:59:33 AM

Personaly i liked the AVP. Well what did you expected from the movie? I did the director even ask the fans what would they like to see in the movie?

Mr. Fox

come on, a terminator Breed with Alien? thats horrible on screen

Its Game Time

Quote from: Mr. Fox on Aug 01, 2007, 05:22:54 PM
come on, a terminator Breed with Alien? thats horrible on screen

I wrote a story when i was 12 or 11 and fachuggers would attach themselves to a Terminator machine and the alien would come out and it was called a "Terminalien". Half Alien, Half Machine.

I know its stupid, but i was 11 give me a break.

Mr. Fox

LMAO you should of been a writer, but on the real, only way is how they did it on the comics, they made cyborg type aliens, but in no way shape or form do i want this movie made, it would just be considered a desperate move, and its silly

ShadowPred

Quote from: SunFire on Jul 31, 2007, 03:59:33 AM

Why does it pain you to say that AVP sucked if that was the most unfaithful piece of dog turd to ever be made........wait, no It's the SECOND most unfaithful dog turd ever made, first prize goes to GHOST RIDER

WisePredator

Then Fox hires Uwe Boll to do AVPVT :P

ShadowPred

Quote from: WisePredator on Aug 01, 2007, 06:37:08 PM
Then Fox hires Uwe Boll to do AVPVT :P

Then all three franchises will be truly unressurectable.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed