Aliens vs Predator vs The Terminator movie

Started by xenoguy12, Jul 08, 2007, 04:34:18 AM

Author
Aliens vs Predator vs The Terminator movie (Read 10,561 times)

Its Game Time

I wrote an "Alien vs Predator vs Terminator vs Superman" story. I know it sounds dumb, but i was 12, give me a break.

Noir-Gojira

NEVER! :p

ShadowPred

I want to read the miniseries about this.

WisePredator

Just bringing this topic up made me want to make a new signature.

Anyway, to make something like this you need a good story, like it could be about around the time when Terminators enslaved humans, and they uncovered a temple somwhere in Baja California, when mining for metals to make weapons, they uncover the temple, the Terminator enforcers send in ten of the miners one of them steps on that key-panel-thing, and well, it goes abit like AVP, but a nearby Predator ship picks up the signal, and they send in two or four predators to check it out, and ofcourse with the loose face huggers attaching themeselves onto humans in the burial chamber or where ever, we get Aliens, that crawl out of the temple onto the surface (and another pissed off Queen that is first freed by the aliens like in AVP), and attack some of the terminators by spitting acid at them, and then the preds find out that their hunting grounds have been violated by the nuclear attack, they set out on a mission to free their prey, destroy the terminators, and eliminate the alien threat, so you need a really good script writter and a good director to say that it won't be considered Alien, Predator or Terminator cannon.

ShadowPred

Quote from: WisePredator on Jul 09, 2007, 04:49:01 PM
Just bringing this topic up made me want to make a new signature.

Anyway, to make something like this you need a good story, like it could be about around the time when Terminators enslaved humans, and they uncovered a temple somwhere in Baja California, when mining for metals to make weapons, they uncover the temple, the Terminator enforcers send in ten of the miners one of them steps on that key-panel-thing, and well, it goes abit like AVP, but a nearby Predator ship picks up the signal, and they send in two or four predators to check it out, and ofcourse with the loose face huggers attaching themeselves onto humans in the burial chamber or where ever, we get Aliens, that crawl out of the temple onto the surface (and another pissed off Queen that is first freed by the aliens like in AVP), and attack some of the terminators by spitting acid at them, and then the preds find out that their hunting grounds have been violated by the nuclear attack, they set out on a mission to free their prey, destroy the terminators, and eliminate the alien threat, so you need a really good script writter and a good director to say that it won't be considered Alien, Predator or Terminator cannon.

Try and put a better headshot of the terminator...he doesn't look too intimidating, but the sig is awesome.

WisePredator

There we go, changed it, I found this terminator pic, looks intimidating to me.

Back on topic: Alien v Predator v Terminator would work out, but as I have stated before, you need a good director and script writer, and the director to actually say it's non cannon.

Noir-Gojira

Except the Terminator is hovering over the P for Predator and Predator is hovering over the T for Terminator.  With the Alien being where it should be over the Letter A, less intelligent people will get confused :p

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

The terminator now looks as if he is a cross eyed clown of sorts.

I am not sure if this one would work.

I just wish I would find one from Terminator 2...you know the one from the intro and the flames.....but without the flames.

WisePredator

Thanks for the suggestions, I finally fixed it and came up with this:

Uncanny Antman

No fair, I thought we were all gonna get a turn at trying it.  :(

WisePredator

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Jul 10, 2007, 09:30:46 AM
No fair, I thought we were all gonna get a turn at trying it.  :(

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/2613/avpvtuncantum3.jpg

Now that's what I've been trying to make, mind if I could use it in my sig?

Uncanny Antman

I don't mind at all. 

It's much bigger than the sig image is supposed to be though.  But if you don't say anything, I won't.  :)

WisePredator

WisePredator

Thanks, but this won't be the end of AVPVT images though....

This is the predator, when he's about to lock on to the Terminator, I used the solarize and film grain to do this, It'd make a pretty good scene in the movie, although alot different to the picture below.

Just the predator squating on top of a ruined building, locking on to terminators.

ShadowPred

AMAZING SIG.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed