Aliens vs Predator vs The Terminator movie

Started by xenoguy12, Jul 08, 2007, 04:34:18 AM

Author
Aliens vs Predator vs The Terminator movie (Read 10,561 times)

xenoguy12

xenoguy12

I wonder if this will be made in to a movie, remember this was a comic book.

Pvt. Hicks

Were you the guy who suggested that at that Comic book convention during the Stan Winston panel a couple of months ago? If you are, you were flamed by me and my friends for suggesting such a terrible crossover. Like Terminator vs. Alien...what the heck?

ShadowPred

I thought about this, and it might work if they are despereate for money. But I am not saying that I hate it, Mostly because they are my top 3 favorite si-fi villians.

1. The Terminator
2. Predator
3. Alien

Sunset Pred

I would like to see it but its never going to happen.

Trioxide

This is off-topic....  >:(

Sunset Pred

Quote from: Trioxide on Jul 08, 2007, 05:17:22 AM
This is off-topic....  >:(

No its no off topic its just in the wrong forum. :D

SiL

It was an awful comic and shouldn't be read, let alone turned into a film.

Ishallsmitethee

Good God, I hope its never made into a movie, as much as I like the Terminator. I have one issue of the comic book. There's a reason I only have one.

Vader the White

And no way could be canon. Since I highly doubt that FTL tech would be devepled when during the rest of the 21st century when most people will be trying to fix Earth and no one would be making humaniod robots for ages.

Uncanny Antman

All I can say is, thank Zod this movie will never, never happen.

Dachande

Indeed, thank Zod! He's the best!

Whilst i havnt read the comic, i'm guessing most people dont like it? Even though it sounds like an excellent idea.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: SiL on Jul 08, 2007, 05:30:31 AM
It was an awful comic and shouldn't be read, let alone turned into a film.

What he said. Steaming pile of shit.

dDave

Could an alien win and survive a battle with a terminator?
---------------
I think a pred could shoot a terminator with his plasma cannon, but i dont think a pred would have a chance with only his Wrist Blades...or what you think?
An Alien could win when its losing a lot of blood, but t would be its death too.
My question is, is it possible that it headbites the metal-head of a terminator??? in avp its iner jaw came through the mask of the preds, but is it strong enough to take aa terminator down...?

^^what you think about that???

happypred

a single alien cannot beat a terminator armed with a gun

Noir-Gojira

I never actually had a chance to read the comic, so I can't say whether it would be a good idea to base it off said literary work or not (though from what others have been saying, probably the latter).

As for a movie in general, I would have to say no.  It would be nice seeing a brawl like that, but it is really not a must have and with current Alien and Predator continuities as they are, we really don't need to throw another franchise into the hodge-podge.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed