alien queen as trophy

Started by ElderPredator, Jul 04, 2007, 05:47:25 AM

Author
alien queen as trophy (Read 7,127 times)

Huntchez

Huntchez

Quote from: ELDERPREDATOR on Jul 04, 2007, 05:47:25 AM
We've seen a lot of trophys the predator has taken, but imagine a queen alien as trophy.
Do you think is a good idea for some future AVP movie?
if you were smart,then you would see in SOME of the games in movies that they have a Queen trophy

Porkus Maximus

Porkus Maximus

QuoteHer head would make a nice trophy, but if the preds story is,"I shot her from 300 meters away with a anti spacecraft plasma launcher"; then no one will be so impressed, other than it looks cool.

To be honest most of the predator's stories would sound like that.

"I killed this guy by shooting him in the back with my shoulder cannon, while standing behind him, while being invisable, in a tree, several hundred feet away."

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: Porkus Maximus on Sep 10, 2007, 08:47:17 AM
QuoteHer head would make a nice trophy, but if the preds story is,"I shot her from 300 meters away with a anti spacecraft plasma launcher"; then no one will be so impressed, other than it looks cool.

To be honest most of the predator's stories would sound like that.

"I killed this guy by shooting him in the back with my shoulder cannon, while standing behind him, while being invisable, in a tree, several hundred feet away."

Thats what all hunters basically do.

Predator_88

Predator_88

They should make a Queen Trophy because there should be Preds out there good enough to do it. I seen a toy were a pred is holding a Queen head. O and when it comes to the Preds main trophy(ex.Arnold)He usualy fights a little fairer Right?

Meathead320

Meathead320

Quote from: crazy_dbl_88 on Sep 03, 2007, 04:16:20 PM
its in the comics and games I don't see why it shouldn't be in the movies

There are a LOT of things that were in the comics and games that do not belong in the movies.

Alien Queen trophy is fine, but no way is a single Pred Getting it in Melee combat.

Ranged weapon from 100 feet away? Now that would be too easy. She makes a good target.

avpmad!

avpmad!

that would be class, and for us 2 see the fight even better

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed