species from the games!!!! and movies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by gnrkelly, Jul 04, 2007, 01:23:56 AM

Author
species from the games!!!! and movies!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Read 2,524 times)

gnrkelly

One thing that  f**king annoys me is why in the movies we have an alien drone(alien,alien ressurection) alien warrior(Aliens)and alien hybrid(alien 3) but yet in the games we have a alien ravager a alien pratorien(sorry if i miss spelt it) and many others why would they be made when they arent even mentioned in the alien life cycle its f**king pointless realy wat do you the other members think????????????

ShadowPred

Because they are video games and want to e><pand their visions or something liek that of the Franchises.

SMJ

I've always been torn on that...I try to come up with why (in the movies) some have ridged heads some have smooth. I'm not sure if i wanna see ravagers and things in a movie or not. Their cool, I'm just not sure man...

ShadowPred

Ravagers would be the one thing out of all the games  that would not seem believable for sh**. Even the carriers have far more of a chance that the Ravagers. Praetorians would be the ones' that I would like to see.

SMJ

Yeah I won't argue that.

SM

QuoteBecause they are video games and want to e><pand their visions or something liek that of the Franchises.

Pretty much.  It's to provide variety in the game by having different levels of opponents.

The Aliens in the films are all pretty much the same.  No drones; no warriors.  The only obvious difference is the Dragon was born out of a dog.  Filmicly speaking all Aliens are warriors except Queens.  Drones were little albino Aliens scripted by Cameron but ultimately dropped.

SMJ

Wow I didnt know that. That coulda been cool. (the lil white drones) that coulda made soem creepy scenes.

ShadowPred

Albino Aliens??? No thanks.

gameoverman

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jul 04, 2007, 06:02:41 AM

An albino alien could look really cool if done right. 

gnrkelly

Cheers for the taughts on that ladz!!!!!!!!!!!!

ShadowPred

Quote from: gameoverman on Jul 04, 2007, 06:12:51 AM

True, but in the environment that has been set by all 4 movies, I doubt it would work. Unless the hive is somewhere where there is  snow, and they look albino because of the environment???????????

gameoverman

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jul 04, 2007, 06:44:46 PM
Quote from: gameoverman on Jul 04, 2007, 06:12:51 AM

True, but in the environment that has been set by all 4 movies, I doubt it would work. Unless the hive is somewhere where there is  snow, and they look albino because of the environment???????????

Yes, the camo, I realise it's because of that.  I just think it would look freaky.

Btw, what is that in your new sig?

ShadowPred

A pic of an untitled movie by JJ Abrams (Producer)

The movie is codenamed: Cloverfield

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=2910.0

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed