Yes
26 (47.3%)
No
18 (32.7%)
I don't know.
11 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Author
Do your friends like AVP? (Read 6,846 times)

MudButt

MudButt

Only me and my friend who is basically me.. likes it. Me and him loved AVP regardless of what others thought and we love both films, He's an Alien fan, I am a predator fan. We get in a bunch of argument over who's stronger, better, better looking, etc.

The Chibi Kiriyama

So long as it's nothing in comparison to the fights here, more power to you two.

Warrior

Warrior

All my friend are a bunch of ass holes when it come to wacthing anything alien or predator they think they know more then me even though they only been watching theses movie for like a year and i have been watching these movies scine i was 6

maledoro

maledoro

First of all, none of my "tangible" friends are Alien saga fans. Sure, some of them like (and own) the movies, but they don't collect other things related to the movies or post on Internet forums about them; once in a while, they may ask me a question about the Alien films. None of them liked AVP.

To the best of my knowledge, out of all of my online friends, only two liked AVP.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

A few of my friends like the aliens/Predator movies but most of them don't even like the movies.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed