A team-up between

Started by Ansul, Jun 11, 2007, 08:36:39 PM

Author
A team-up between (Read 4,661 times)

Vader the White

Vader the White

Quote from: Master Chief on Jun 11, 2007, 08:45:36 PM
if the predators were able to train the aliens, you know, like sit, fetch and sicc'em...that would be pretty interesting. :)
Remember what Ripley 8 said about taiming the alien?

This is the (starts Comic Book Guy voice) worst....idea......EVER!!!!!!!

Dekapitator

Dekapitator

I doubt a team-up between the two is even possible.

CelticWarrior

CelticWarrior

how do we know lex died?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

she didn't

Predator Queen

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

well it's true

Cpl Hudson

Cpl Hudson

ok im gonna start by saying that this is a BAD idea!

You cudnt have aliens making preds their "bitches" as aliens wouldnt need them for anything, except as hosts.  Plus the preds wud never allow it due to their pride.  Aliens are considered their prey, and not allies.

Also u cudnt have Preds "taming" Aliens as they cannot be tamed, theyre basically organic robots, their only desire is to reproduce.  Plus it would TOTALLY destroy the awe aof the alien species to reduce them to simple pets

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

This is just an idea, and how it would be.

BKS_tmo

BKS_tmo

Quote from: Dekapitator on Jun 12, 2007, 11:58:27 AM
I doubt a team-up between the two is even possible.

Me too, i meen it's like team-up between Orcs and Elfs in Tolkiens universe.

REDTAILED ALIEN

REDTAILED ALIEN

they would not make a good team aliens do not need predators to kill. ps aliens rock.

aliensetta

aliensetta

Quote from: REDTAILED ALIEN on Jun 18, 2007, 11:24:45 PM
they would not make a good team aliens do not need predators to kill. ps aliens rock.

I agree.

Ansul

Ansul

But I mean it would be cool just to give it a shot. Just to see what it was like. Apart from the last comic. That was kind of...bad from what I hear.  :-\

But I think it would be cool if like, the humans found some way to annihilate both Aliens and Preds with a new weapon, and the only chance of survival would be a team-up. It wouldn't be about reproduction or pride anymore, but survival. I think just watching that would be a good idea, if not even for just a while.  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed